News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

MatthiasMan's Art

Started by MatthiasMan, December 20, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Good Is My Art?

AWESUMM
20 (64.5%)
Great! Could use a little more work though.
6 (19.4%)
Needs critique. . .
3 (9.7%)
Terrible.
0 (0%)
MY EYESSSSS!
2 (6.5%)
WOW, ALMOST as good as mine!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

MatthiasMan

:-\ :-\

Ah, due to technical difficulties, I can't work on requests at the moment. Y'sed I need a new monitor because the monitor doesn't read the video cable. Soo, these requests are probably not going to get done for a while. My apologies guys!

Kitsune

Unfortunately, I am still unable to see your artwork.

Rusvul

Rainshadow

Me likey your latest one.  Marius has an awesome mask.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Quote from: PluggFiretail on December 24, 2014, 04:21:56 PM
Unfortunately, I am still unable to see your artwork.

I use postimage to host the pictures. I will post some links.

http://postimg.org/image/y1ahpuy55/

Jukka the Sling

Cool pic! Is Marius an otter?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MatthiasMan

MatthiasMan

These are some photos I did a while ago.

For some strange reason, I can't fix my computers monitor.  :-\ I might have tiger a new computer. From then, I think I will have to draw your requests on paper! So sorry for the inconvenience guys! I will get these requests done though whether it's digital or on paper.

Thanks for your patience!

Søren

Wow, your awesome at this.

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

Well, here it is. (Finally.) I know this is a bit underwhelming, but I haven't gotten my computer screen fixed. If you can't tell what the picture is of, it's Kaylan holding a bow and arrow in a squat posistion. I don't have all the tools I usually have when doing digital art, soooooo. 

That's that I guess. I hope to god you like it.

The Mask

That's still pretty awesome! Nice job! ;)
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MatthiasMan

Ah Yes!!! Everyone! I got a new computer and I set up my tablet and everything and yes!!!! I can take these requests now!

Please note: I take requests so I can get better at art. If something isn't the way you wanted it to turn out, I'm sorry. I really don't always follow the requests as people ask them, but more I see what I think fits the character. I practice things like texturing or shading or form, but I don't always necessarily go for precision of the request. I do stay in a general area of what they asked, but if I want to make changes that I see fit, I will.

MatthiasMan

http://postimg.org/image/69v9h8ian/

So here is the badger that Soren the Warrior asked for. I'm not done, but I'm trying to practice fur and hair texturing. I think I'm done with the fur for now, maybe add some highlights in it. But what I want to focus on next is the hair. Hair and fur are similar so I hope this will be easier than it looks.

See, now I feel bad because Soren's request was able to be digital but Jukka's was on paper and not nearly as good.  :-\ :-\ At the same time, I don't really have a lot of time to go back and turn that last drawing digital.  :-\ So sorry about that Jukka. :-[

Søren

Wow! That's awesome! Thanks!

I'm retired from the forum