Harey Wotter

Started by rrrrr, August 21, 2015, 04:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Um, since no one else seems to want to join, can we just do it with four anyway?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

I'm cool with it being a small RP if everyone else is.  I actually prefer smaller to larger, as I can keep up better with less people.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

rrrrr

OK, I will post the character sheet.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Hickory

Name (preferably username): Sagetip
Species: Hare
Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin?: Ravenclaw
Personality: Smart (duh-doy), witty, helpful.
Appearance: Normal hare
Year: fifth
Other: 11 inch dragon heartstring core elm wand.

rrrrr

Seeing that Sage did something like that (I was going to do something similar), I'm going to do something different. *Sigh*

OK...

Will fill stuff in later :)

Name: R
Species: Otter
Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin?: Ravenclaw (preferred if everyone is together :))
Personality: Obsessed with math and stuff. Bossy, but doesn't like being bossed around. Laughs loudly. Goes into theoretical stuff, very scientific (not good in a magic school :P). Never misses the chance to go into a very loud explanation about math. Has too much energy, but hates running. (What a combination!)
Appearance: Tall, and muscular, but NOT A GARY STU (see below)
Year: sixth
Other: 12.5 inch cherry wand. NOT A GARY STU - hates Quidditch - ("Matey, you'll have to burn my rudder to get it off the ground"). He's probably good at Beater, but who knows? When quidditch game comes, he's usually studying arithmancy or something. (He has to be literally dragged out to watch - or maybe if it's one of his best friends, he might think about it.) He also speaks a little too fast.
He was one of those people (i forgot the name - stallers?) who was stuck with the hat for five minutes undecided. The hat was stuck between gryffindor, hufflepuff, and ravenclaw, he did not want to go to gryffindor or hufflepuff (cause based off of me!) and so was put in ravenclaw.
Came in as a fifth year (when he was 15) - very rare occasion.
rrrrr.....

Hickory

If you need some core ideas, there's also unicorn tail hair and pheonix feather. (although it'd be better to check the wiki)

rrrrr

Almost all Ravenclaws have dragon heartstring.
rrrrr.....

Hickory

Where did you get that information?

rrrrr

Observe. About 80 percent of the Gryffindors have phoenix, about 83 percent of the Ravenclaws have dragon, and about 60 percent of Hufflepuffs have unicorn.

That's what I thought at least
rrrrr.....

rrrrr

I'm going to add something to the character sheet as an extension of Personality:

Are you excited to go to this school?
rrrrr.....

Rainshadow

Character sheet
Name:  Rain

Species:  Wildcat

House:  Ravenclaw

Personality:  Not necessarily smart (although I can be at times), but witty and a quick-thinker.  Often tries to lighten the situation by adding humour, and is physically unable to do nothing for extended periods of time.  (Meaning, if I'm not doing something, I go insane.)

Are you excited to go to this school?  If I weren't, would I still be going to it?  (Also known as YES!)

Appearance:  5'5 and average weight, with brown fur and grey/blue eyes.  Always seems to be wearing a Ravenclaw scarf and a sweater, no matter what the weather.

Year:  Sixth

Other:  103/4 inch ebony wand with a unicorn core.  (I took the Pottermore test, so I should know.  ::))  Nearly became a Slytherin, but requested to be placed in Ravenclaw instead.  (Seriously, I took this quiz (it's every possible Pottermore Sorting Hat question), and my scores for Ravenclaw and Slytherin were only ten points off from each other.  :P)  Chaser on Ravenclaw's Quidditch team.
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

I'll post my character sheet soon, but before I do, I'd like to know: are we a friend group, or four students who attend the same school and often run into each other because we're all around the name age?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Banya on September 28, 2015, 10:44:45 PM
I'll post my character sheet soon, but before I do, I'd like to know: are we a friend group, or four students who attend the same school and often run into each other because we're all around the name age?

I'd assume me and Sage-kun are friends, seeing as we're both on the same Quidditch team.  Though, we could have a friendship like Harry had with some of his teammates (as in, they were mentioned as knowing each other, but didn't speak to each other all that much), if Sage-kun wants.

Hickory

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2015, 11:29:15 PM
Quote from: Banya on September 28, 2015, 10:44:45 PM

I'd assume me and Sage-kun are friends, seeing as we're both on the same Quidditch team.  Though, we could have a friendship like Harry had with some of his teammates (as in, they were mentioned as knowing each other, but didn't speak to each other all that much), if Sage-kun wants.
I'd prefer closer friends, but not best friends. Like, for example, Fred and Harry. Talk to each other with some friendly banter often, but don't hang around each other a lot. That migbht play out differently in the RP though.