News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Blaggut vs kitrallstream (duel) -Kotir ruins.

Started by Blaggut, October 04, 2013, 04:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Adrain slept anything but peacefully. He slept lightly. He awoke when heard a stone fall. He pulled his dirk a bit closer, just in case. The reason he had chosen this place is because no-one obviously came, it was to creepy. But for him, it was life, home, and survival. He looked outside, and realized he'd slept in, he slinked into the next room, doing one last look over for supplies before he left.

Your turn!

Edit: I messed up the name so bad! Sorry!
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

Lieutenant Asara Colinford picked her way carefully through the ruins of Kotir, muttering to herself all the while. "Flippin' badger lords. Wastin' h'a h'useful creature like m'self down 'ere lookin' though h'empty ruins. H'I bet the ole Brig was part h'of the plot, too. Vengeful beasts, h'ain't they? There was h'only h'a few bloomin' beetles h'in the soup."

The hare's paw slipped, sliding out from under her because of a loose stone. She picked herself up with an annoyed sigh and dusted off her tunic. "Tchah. Bally flamin' h'useless. Well, h'I'd best get somethin' to h'eat."

Agreeing with her own piece of good advice, the hare sat herself down on a large chunk of rubble and opened her supply pack. She didn't consider that all the noise she made might be heard by another beast.

OOC: Forgot to mention- you can change the name of the thread. Just go to the first post, click the modify button and edit the subject line.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Blaggut

Ooc: thanks!

Bcc: Adrain heard every word, every step. He trained himself to. He slinked around the wet walls, his feet not making noise, his breath olmsted non existent, he got behind the slab, and swung at the neck of the hare.
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

The back of Asara's neck prickled, and she looked around out of the corner of her eye- there was another beast there! Pretending she hadn't seen him, she waited until she could hear him breathing (almost imperceptible, but still there) right behind her. She ducked suddenly, rolling off the rubble in the opposite direction. Coming quickly to her feet, she saw the swinging blade in his paws and knew that if she had been only seconds slower, her head would have rolled, rather than her whole body.

She faced the stoat, a dangerous light in her eyes. Drawing her saber, the hare shifted into a dueling stance. "Lissen nah, y'vile vermin- that was sneaky, dis'onest, h'and downright 'orrible. But h'I'm going t'give ye h'a jolly fair chance. Give h'up nah an' ye won't get 'urt."

OOC: You're welcome!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Blaggut

Adrain spit, talking I a surprisingly normal voice. "Like a goodbeast is gonna have mercy, that was the only I was gonna kill you. And even if I did survive, I'm only gonna get killed by another, that's the life of a vermin. Now, shall we do this honorabley?" he said, getting into a dueling stance, proposing a challenge.
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

Surprised by the stoat's words and demeanor, Asara had to remind herself that he had tried to behead her. Of course he was just trying to play her sympathy so that she would let her guard down. Well, it wouldn't work.

"'Onorably, h'is h'it, yew scruffy scringetail? All right then; t'first blood. Ready- h'en guard!" Asara struck out with her saber, aiming for a slash at Adrain's middle.

Blaggut

"Whatever you say, goodbeast" he said, putting as much sarcasm as he could into the last word. He parried the stroke, and faked a stumble backward.
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

Asara followed up when the stoat apparently lost his balance. She lunged forward, this time aiming for his footpaws. If she could get him to fall completely, the duel would be over.

Blaggut

She took the bait. Adrain twisted and waved his mace, he then dicked, turned and swung at her back.
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

Suddenly, the stoat wasn't there! "Wha-?" Adrain's mace thudded into Asara's tail- it was a good thing she was stepping forward, or it might have caused some serious damage! As it was, she fell forward, nearly injuring herself on her saber, and had a very bruised posterior. The hare struggled to get back to her paws before Adrain could strike again.

Blaggut

Adrain realized this was his chance, he lunged at her, and held her down with his paw, holing the dirk at her throat. "Any last wishes?"
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

Asara snorted. "Tchah. Just like h'a blinkin' vermin, eh? H'Agree t'first blood, then slay y'flippin' h'opponent. Very 'onorable, h'I'm sure. H'As t'last wishes, mine h'is that what goes h'around jolly well comes h'around, blaggard!" The hare refused to close her eyes and cringe before the stoat. If he was going to slay her, he was going to have to look her in the eyes as he did so.

Blaggut

"you would have done the same to me, and this is survival"  he thought about what he should do. Then he thought, why do I care about this one? Thought she had a admirable since of determination. No. Mercy is not good. H brought the knife down, through her neck.

Edit: I don't wanna win already, how about this:

"You would kill me, but ill return the favor of an honorable challenge, just to prove vermin are good to." he got up, and backed away. "Now, ehn-guard!" he said, lunging forward and slicing downward with his dirk.
~Just a soft space boi~

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: It would've been fine either way. :) Thanks for not ending it so soon though.

BIC: Surprised at being released, Asara barely managed to stumble out of the way, avoiding a major injury. She gripped her blade tightly, a sudden grin rising to her face. "Nah then, we'll get t'know each h'other better, won't we? Though h'I must correct ye h'on h'one point- h'I don't kill beasts h'in cold blood."

Now wary of her opponent's skill, the hare circled slowly around, her blade at the ready.

Blaggut

Adrain rushed, dirk pointed forward. But when he got close he ducked, almost sliding and stabbed upward at her belly.
~Just a soft space boi~