News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall: The Adventure Game

Started by blademouse, June 30, 2012, 05:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cryptopur

Hello Redwallers - I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say thank you.
I'm with Soma Games and yes, we're the group currently building a Redwall video game and running the Kickstarter for The Warrior Reborn.
Honestly, we were totally (pleasantly) surprised by the response of the Redwall community - our initial goal was meant to be a modest test - we just didn't know how many folks would get behind us.

Obviously I'm a noob here but wanted to make myself available for any questions you might have. Some of the specifics of the game remain secret but I'm happy to share lots of good stuff. And we'd be very, very grateful for your support.

Also a word on pre-existing fan works like the Redwall Minecraft server mentioned in this thread. It would be our hope to collaborate with as many of the loyal fans who have gone before us as much as possible. I don't really know exactly what that might mean in the details but it's our desire to supplement the already awesome work out there than to reinvent a bunch of stuff.