who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 12, 2013, 05:56:49 AM
although i don't count my vote, i would go with Mokkan. You see, just because he didn't fight much in the story doesnt mean he was a coward. Mokkan was a leader, whereas Zwilt was second to the Sable Quaen. Zwilt was stuck  doing the dirty work, which is why we see him fight more than Mokkan did.

Agreed. Mokkan didnae fight az much merely becauze 'e found ozer much better vayz at accomplizhin' 'iz goalz zen an onvard frontal azzault. Vot dae ye zink vid 'ave 'appened if ze Marlfoxez 'ad juzt valked up tae Redwall an' attacked? Zey vid probably 'ave been zlain an' zen vhere vid zey be, eh? An' ah vizh zat ze ztory 'adnae juzt killed 'im like zey did. It vid 'ave been major if zey 'ad 'im gae dovn fightin' or zummat like zat!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Tammo

who do you guys think should be in the next fight? let me know here or send me a PM!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 12, 2013, 06:53:34 PM
although i don't count my vote, i would go with Mokkan. You see, just because he didn't fight much in the story doesnt mean he was a coward. Mokkan was a leader, whereas Zwilt was second to the Sable Quaen. Zwilt was stuck  doing the dirty work, which is why we see him fight more than Mokkan did.

Agreed. Mokkan didnae fight az much merely becauze 'e found ozer much better vayz at accomplizhin' 'iz goalz zen an onvard frontal azzault. Vot dae ye zink vid 'ave 'appened if ze Marlfoxez 'ad juzt valked up tae Redwall an' attacked? Zey vid probably 'ave been zlain an' zen vhere vid zey be, eh? An' ah vizh zat ze ztory 'adnae juzt killed 'im like zey did. It vid 'ave been major if zey 'ad 'im gae dovn fightin' or zummat like zat!

Jaques probably killed him like that so at least he'd have his dignity, Mokkan was a ##:1031 fox, BTW, his plans involved the same ratio of fighting to tactics that pretty much every other warlord who attempted Redwall did, he just dis-included himself from the fighting.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 15, 2013, 05:57:13 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 12, 2013, 06:53:34 PM

Jaques probably killed him like that so at least he'd have his dignity, Mokkan was a [female] fox, BTW, his plans involved the same ratio of fighting to tactics that pretty much every other warlord who attempted Redwall did, he just dis-included himself from the fighting.
He wasn't a female.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

Ok let's get back to the debate. Remember the scene is a dark night in Mossflower woods. Although Zwilt the shade was a sneaky creature, I feel like none could compare to a marlfox's stealth. Marlfoxes have been able to "dissapear" right in front of a creature's face! Zwilt may know The tricks, but Mokkan invented them.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 15, 2013, 05:49:24 PM
Ok let's get back to the debate. Remember the scene is a dark night in Mossflower woods. Although Zwilt the shade was a sneaky creature, I feel like none could compare to a marlfox's stealth. Marlfoxes have been able to "dissapear" right in front of a creature's face! Zwilt may know The tricks, but Mokkan invented them.
That is sooooo true!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Captain Tammo

The winner is Zwilt the Shade!

New matchup!

Groats the Flame from Eulalia!
Vs.
Sunflash the Mace from Outcast of Redwall

Who Would Win?

Next matchup will be a fan-submitted one ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ov did Zvilt vin ze lazt vone? Ach! Viz regardz tae ziz next vone, ah'm goin' tae remain neutral 'ere an' zay zat zey vere boz pretty major. 'ovever, zat vid be a fight zat ah vidnae vant tae mizz! Goraz'z Tung v.z Zunflazh'z mace!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

I think Sunflash the Mace would win, he seemed to have more battle experience, Gorath grew up more as a farmer than Sunflash. Even though  Sunflash did become a farmer badger lord at the end.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Sunflash. Leatho got all the reasons I would say are right.

Blaggut

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 08, 2011, 01:20:17 AM
With Tsarmina you could just get an ol' bucket of water and throw it on her.

HIAG!!! Why did you not speak in your awesome language   ???
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Blaggut on August 22, 2013, 09:32:08 PM

:o :o :o

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Blaggut on August 22, 2013, 09:32:08 PM

Zat iz an' older pozt, vhen ah 'adnae quite gotten tae me current accent yet. Ach, tiz amazin' 'ov far tiz gotten!