News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Where The Wind Takes Us

Started by ShrewsForever, February 16, 2015, 02:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrewsForever

Zelda blinked her eyes open.
It was a cool spring morning. The sun was shining brightly and there were few signs of rain. The ratmaid and some others had taken a rest on the shores near Salamandastron.
Not making an effort to stay quiet, Zelda got up, stretched, and fished around in their bags for food. The waves lapped the shore lazily.

Morgazath

Varo woke with a throbbing pain in his head. He slowly got up, doffed the hood, and felt the tip of his head. Suddenly, he remembered. Varo stowed away on a ship called the Sea Lion, trying to get out of the mainland to escape the Black River. The Black River is an assassin guild that Varo was a part of. Raised and knowing nothing but death and murder, he was a mindless killing machine.

All of that changed when Varo was ordered to assassinate his best friend, Shyyzo, for attempting to leave the guild. Instead of killing his friend however, he spun around and stabbed the leader, Yelton. Rushing from the mass confusion, Varo and Shyyzo split so the Black River had to follow both in separate directions.

Varo sneaked into the Sea Lion, trying to get out of the mainland, but the last thing he remembered was a splintering crash, then darkness. He looked around. The remains of the Sea Lion were scattered everywhere.

Sighing, Varo grabbed his food-sack and began to walk up the beach. 
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

Aleez knew Zelda was up and moving, but she choose to ignore the fact until she herself could move. The cold of the night air near the sea had chilled her blood and stilled it. Aleez waited for the great sun to warm her and bless her for the coming day.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

ShrewsForever

OOC: I've been changing the character sheet alot, I know. I had to get her to my liking  :P

BIC: Zelda didn't notice Varo. She slowly spread out her cloak and sat on it . After that, she continued looking in the bags only to find a few slices of bread and an apple. She sighed and started cutting up the fruit with her smaller axe.
The ratmaid, having nothing better to do, started thinking about the types of fish she could find in the area.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall was awake, like he had been all night. By the looks of him, he had his hat down below his eyes and lay on the beach wrapped in his cloak. When footsteps where heard, he raised his cap and began to unravel himself. Some one was finally awake.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

ShrewsForever

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: Well, I wanted him to meet them later on, for he is just sleeping some-what far away from the group.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

ShrewsForever

OOC: Oh, okay.

BIC: Zelda pushed the apple slices to the side and turned her attention toward the sunrise. A light breeze was blowing. She started to eat her slice of bread. Birds chirped noisily in the distance.

ShrewsForever

BlueRose

OOC: yeah, just want to see what Varo does next. :)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

ShrewsForever

Unimaginative

Somerled Faelan woke slowly, listening to the soft sounds of paws on the sand. Though he wasn't particularly close to the rest of the group, the Coyote's hearing was good enough to hear the quiet sound easily. Somer sighed as he sat up, then grabbed a pan and started preparing a breakfast. A few minutes later he was eating a almond hotcake, with several more of the nutty snacks sitting on the nearby pan.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Morgazath

OOC: I won't be on for a little while. The Internet isn't working and I'm borrowing my mother's phone. Meaning I can't make long. Don't worry, it won't be too long.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall rose, and dusted off the sand. His eyes peered over to a group, two cooking and one still asleep. Thinking of no better idea, he set off to meet them.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

ShrewsForever

OOC: Okay, Morgazath. That's fine.  :)

BIC: Zelda saw the fox heading towards them and stood up. The ratmaid still had her axe, but didn't look hostile. In fact, she looked pretty friendly. She decided to wait for the fox to reach her.