Downtown

Started by Kitsune, March 30, 2015, 02:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

The ferret slunk outside and glanced around. He needed to hear more of the said "videos" the lizard had mentioned, and soon.

Hickory

Killam had been just another impatient cutomer when the confrontation happened. He had oberved the lizard the whole time, liking her attitude. The cell phone was incredibly small in  his hands as he dialed her number. "'Ello? Is this Scylla? Good t'know. Anyway, I'd like to offer my partnership. You and I, well, we're cut from the same cloth.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Scylla was halfway to Salamandastron when she got the call. "Killam! Scylla's speaking here. As for our partnership, come to Salamandastron to seal our partnership. See ya there."
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Choosing to take a "liberated" Land Rover, Killam turned his iPod music to "Search and Destroy" (Iggy and the Stooges) as he cruised along the highway. Salamandastron was a long drive, and he'd accordingly packed several gas cans.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Bump.

Scylla grinned as they drove up to the mountain."How ffffar are we?" said Scylla. The henchbeast gulped nervously as he spoke. "We still have a few hours left, ma'am." "Excellent."
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.