Vermin Seas, or, In Which Vermin Fleets Are Sunk

Started by Blaggut, April 21, 2015, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Wiping their plades upon tufts oof dry grass, Aron's squad emerged from the ruins. Glancin gup at Kili, he said, "We lost one and Daugherty has a bad leg wound. We'd better regroup and get back to camp."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Rhonaer scowled. "You two, sail back and tell Private Black paw to hold fire. Then, you must immediately rejoin us with the rest of the army."  saying so to two hares who promptly went to do his command, the fox turned back and joined Kili and Arron's troops. "Good morning, dear sirs and madams. What should we do next?"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Kili wailed, pulling her eartips down under her chin.
"We lost one? Who?" The hare exclaimed, eyes darkening. She was kind until somebeast messed with her friends.

Hickory

Arron shrugged. "Kendall, but Jun got the vermin with a well-timed knife throw." He guestured toward the remains of the village. "Not many, if any, woud have survived. It's no use getting angry now."

Ashleg

Kili wiped her eyes.
"No! Not Kendall!...Huh? I shouldn't get mad? Well, if you say so, wot!" She nodded.

Lady Ashenwyte

"I'll go and look for survivors, Major. I believe I'll have an easier time dealing with my kind, rather than you. There is no need to cut down a live tree with an axe while a dead one lies near." he smiled and walked towards the villagers, weaponless.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Blaggut

A vermin snarls, tossing an axe with I'll throw in his direction. Five get up, bearing heavy wounds, and charge him. Another unwounded vermin who had been cowering in a building jumps down from it aiming for him with his blade. The five continue to lope forwards fast as possible.

The wounded vermin moan and cry in pain and lament, some children slain by debris or hares, one slain by his own to keep him from being slain. A few stragglers run for the hills, literally.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Rhonaer dodged the axe and dropped to the ground. He didn't notice the vermin who leaped at him, and the vermin slashed off one of his ears. He growled and struck out at the vermin, felling him. He grabbed the blade and threw it to a nearby hare, and grabbed the vermin's head, and smashed it against the ground, knocking him unconcious. He then picked up his ear, examining it carefully, when he saw the five wounded vermin coming to him. He flicked his paw and threw his ear at them, and sat down, hands on the place his ear used to be, trying to staunch the blood.

Blaggut

The vermin limp for the hills aswell.

The battle is won!

Nearby settlements: Walled Fort, Small Town, Village, Defense Outpost

Nearby Fleets to attack: Two vermin small fast boats.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

"Would somebeast like to tend to my wounds?" Rhonaer asked, wound bleeding freely.

Hickory

Arron guestured to a smaller hare in his ranks. "Lijo can take care of it. Unless, of course, you have any healers?"

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

"They're on the ship. As for those ragged folk, I'll send out a party to bring me their heads. As for this one here," he said, lifting the unconscious vermin by his head fur, "I'll do him in quite nicely." And with that, he cut the beast's throat, and threw him on the ground. He then beckoned for Lijo to take care of his ear.

Hickory

The hare moved over to Rhonaer and unraveled a small amount of bandage. He doused it with a little water from his canteen and put some chopped up comrey into it, before binding it around the ear stump. "There, sah, just don't mess with it much. You can take it off after two or three days."