News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Choose Your Own Adventure

Started by rrrrr, August 27, 2015, 03:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poll

Poll
3 (60%)
Poll
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Rainshadow

Then I shall break the tie by choosing B.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rrrrr

You check the drainpipe to see that it falls open once you have touched it. You crawl through the drainpipe until you hear a buzzing sound far away. You scramble away at once, and find the other end of the drainpipe. The buzzing is wasps! You open the drainpipe to find that below you is the dining hall...full of vermin! You have no choice but to jump through the drainpipe, and you land on a chair. It goes to splinters. Suddenly, you feel everyone's stares on you. Then everyone started to charge straight at you. What do you do?

<A> Go front, where you see Darktail charging at you
<B> Go right, where you see Bumnose charging at you
<C> Go back, where you see about 12 Sixth Commands charging at you
<D>Go left, where you see a Second Command charging at you

The higher the number the greater the rank. 1st is best, all the way to 6th is the common foot soldier.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

What do you mean by "the higher the number the greater the rank"? So is 1st higher than 5th, or 5th higher than 1st?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

1st is higher than 5th. 6th is the lowest (foot soldiers)
rrrrr.....

Lady Amber

I think I'll go with B, as Bumnose seems kind of dumb, and easy to get past.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Lady Ashenwyte

A. Charging 12 people at once is never a good idea, and Darktail is a Fifth Command, so that should be easy. (-ish).
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

D. If you can kill him, the others might fall back temporarily.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rrrrr

You rush in the direction of Darktail. He stabs at you with his spear, you duck, and manage to trip him. You then take his spear, and finish him off. Suddenly, you see Bumnose running directly at you with no weapons. What do you do?

<A> Fight!
<B> Run!
rrrrr.....

Rainshadow

A; he's got no weapons, so obviously he's not gonna be terribly difficult to kill.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

A. I can agree with that, and why not use the opportunity to get rid of an enemy?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

B. Maybe I'm just a soft touch, but from the little we've seen he doesn't seem like such a bad sort, not so much that he should be killed simply out of hand, without his threatening our life. Besides, stopping to fight him will slow us down, maybe enough for reinforcements to arrive.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

B. Basically what James said, as well as the fact that it's probably what I would do in real life.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....