News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

You can't connect to PC servers in Minecraft Pocket edition. Also, this server shut down ages ago.

Jerry

In game name: Zychen
Age(optional): 10
Experience with roleplaying/building: Lots. I play on a rp server most of the time.
Do you love Redwall?: YES
Do you know a lot about it?: Yes I read most of the books
Secret word: R2D2
For Redwallllllll!

Rusvul

Jerry, the server has been down for a very long time.

Izeroth

The server is down and will never be up ever again.

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Izeroth on January 02, 2015, 05:53:36 PM
The server is down and will never be up ever again.
Ahem, Never doubt what the future will hold. I am actually talking with a fellow Redwall fan who is not currently on the forums and we are discussing maybe bring the server back. I have also talked to Gonff about it too. I have all of the server files it is just a matter of hosting it. So erm, This is is the first announcement on it so keep yours peeled as more are to come  ;).
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gears

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on February 14, 2015, 02:49:54 PM
I'll hope it will be hosted soon.
Hey guys, just thought I'd check up on my old account. I'm still really bummed about the server, but I've moved away from gaming for the most part, unfortunately. Gonff contacted me about starting up the server again, but I sold my laptop and therefore only have a little netbook with no files on it. I'm really sorry about this! :(

If anyone would be so kind to upload any of the files related to the server, that would be awesome. You guys are a really great community, I'll probably stick around, even though the server isn't. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

CaptainRocktree

I'm glad to see your back! You do not know me, But me and Gonff are friends and we are working on re-hosting your server! Sadly we do not know how to get a hold of the files for starting the server so we may have to start from scratch  :-\. But if we do it will be very similar to your server. We may still have a sliver of hope of uploading the files. I downloaded the files awhile ago on a mac that sadly crashed so we lost all of its data, but if I can get a hold of the hard drive I may be able to convert them into files and find the server files. I'll try doing it tonight but I may have to wait till tomorrow. Anywho I'm glad to see you back!  ;)
J.R.R Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Glad to see you got my message. Like Cap'n said, we might have a chance. Welcome back as well!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Gears

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on February 19, 2015, 03:36:45 AM
I'm glad to see your back! You do not know me, But me and Gonff are friends and we are working on re-hosting your server! Sadly we do not know how to get a hold of the files for starting the server so we may have to start from scratch  :-\. But if we do it will be very similar to your server. We may still have a sliver of hope of uploading the files. I downloaded the files awhile ago on a mac that sadly crashed so we lost all of its data, but if I can get a hold of the hard drive I may be able to convert them into files and find the server files. I'll try doing it tonight but I may have to wait till tomorrow. Anywho I'm glad to see you back!  ;)
I think I've heard of you a few times. :D Thanks! Hopefully I'm here to stay.
I hope you can get it up and running again. It's always gives me a rush of nostalgia remembering the server, even though it wasn't that long ago and I'm not that old... XD

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Gears on February 19, 2015, 03:41:19 AM
I hope you can get it up and running again. It's always gives me a rush of nostalgia remembering the server, even though it wasn't that long ago and I'm not that old... XD
Ha ha XD

But I have some really good news! There is a 60% chance I can get the files! I just looked it over and I should be able to get the files! (That is as long as I didn't delete them before...  :-\.) I'll probably be trying tomorrow since its getting late here and I need to get ready for bed, But I hope I can get those files!
J.R.R Tolkien

Gears

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on February 19, 2015, 03:47:11 AM
Ha ha XD

But I have some really good news! There is a 60% chance I can get the files! I just looked it over and I should be able to get the files! (That is as long as I didn't delete them before...  :-\.) I'll probably be trying tomorrow since its getting late here and I need to get ready for bed, But I hope I can get those files!
Good! Good luck! I think I'll have to re-read the books again, but I should at least ease myself back into the forums making and contributing to some off-topic posts. Hope you can grab it!

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Gears on February 19, 2015, 03:54:50 AM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on February 19, 2015, 03:47:11 AM
Ha ha XD

Good! Good luck! I think I'll have to re-read the books again, but I should at least ease myself back into the forums making and contributing to some off-topic posts. Hope you can grab it!
Thank you! I'm not very techy... But I hope I can figure it out! And if I can't... Youtube to the rescue ;D! I'm glad to see you back! I hope to see ya around  ;).
J.R.R Tolkien

Gears

[/quote]
Thank you! I'm not very techy... But I hope I can figure it out! And if I can't... Youtube to the rescue ;D! I'm glad to see you back! I hope to see ya around  ;).
[/quote]
Well, you've made it this far, and I remember that these forumers in particular are resourceful and intelligent. You should be able to figure it out. Take care. :D

CaptainRocktree

Well I hope I can do it, But I may have something you can do on your part to get the files that may prevent from having to do it if you don't mind. It involves you basically recovering the files on 4Shared, It won't take to long if you don't mind looking. There some step by step instructions here http://www.wikihow.com/Restore-Deleted-Files-on-4shared, I hope it works  ;D.
J.R.R Tolkien