News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Not yet. And Snowwolf, what's your IGN? I'd love to work on the Doomwyte cave with you.

I've started on Ruddarring already, and put up a warp for it. Still needs a lot of work, I've only gotten part of the wall up. And I'd be happy to do the Lord of Mossflower, hone my giant tree making ability and such.

Gears

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

SaberTruth

My RPG character wanted me to share this message with you  ;D:

"Ahoy there Mates. Any sign of the server returning soon? This crews got work to do and feasting and sleeping aren't going to get the job done."

By the ways, sorry to hear about you internet problems. What type of trouble is it?

W0NWILL

I can sympathize with you, Gears, I'm having some troubles with my internet. Hope it passes soon.

SaberTruth

Quote from: Trolololol on November 08, 2012, 09:12:59 PM
Quote from: SaberTruth on November 08, 2012, 07:56:59 PM

"Ahoy there Mates. Any sign of the server returning soon? This crews got work to do and feasting and sleeping aren't going to get the job done."

By the ways, sorry to hear about you internet problems. What type of trouble is it?

The redwall talk? .... L-A-M-E....

And its one of those troubles that you wouldn't understand anyway...

Hmmm... you seem new here, and your name is not the most trust worthy. The Minecraft server is a roleplaying server. So if you are considering playing it, then you might want to start practicing Redwall talk your self...  :D

Gears

Quote from: Trolololol on November 08, 2012, 09:12:59 PM
Quote from: SaberTruth on November 08, 2012, 07:56:59 PM

The redwall talk? .... L-A-M-E....

And its one of those troubles that you wouldn't understand anyway...
Seriously? Grow up. This is an amazing forum, and we don't need people like you. Anyhow sabertruth WOULD understand it. It comes from something called "Viruses" which is an alien concept for someone 9 years old like you. XD
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

W0NWILL

My advice? Ignore him, don't be offended by people who need a life.

Dannflower Reguba

Too late actually, I reported him, and he should be gone by morning.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 08, 2012, 11:23:08 PM
Too late actually, I reported him, and he should be gone by morning.
Good. Thanks for doing that
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

*nods* The best thing to do is to hit 'report to moderator' and forget about it. Don't let trolls get you down.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

In fact, absolutely never respond to them, and just completely ignore. Report, and ignore. We will settle it ASAP. Trolls feed off of being taken note of. Take away the fuel and they will burn away into ash.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Dannflower Reguba

LOL, the troll just got trolled.  :P

(That tongue is for the troll)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

What is Minecraft,  I heard some of my friends talk about it but had no idea what it was.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

SaberTruth

I got a message from him earlier with more insulting words about my RPG comment. It does not bother me at all, but I am glad that he is gone from the forum. Things are funner with out people coming in and trying to make people mad. Thank you admins for keeping the forum clean!

Speaking of forums, I have noticed that it is has been hard trying to plan and discuss the Minecraft server all in one topic. Gears, do you have any ideas that could make posting about the server a little more organized? I have thought of suggesting that we make a website for the server, but not sure if it is a good idea to move all the Minecraft conversations away from the beloved Redwall Abbey Forum.