News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

baby turtle

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, August 05, 2014, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baby turtle

baby turtle
17 (54.8%)
die
5 (16.1%)
die
3 (9.7%)
die
3 (9.7%)
no
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Vilu Daskar

*Chops sword in half with lightsaber before it hits me.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

*Ends baby turtle's existence. Then fights a never-ending battle with Vilu.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

QuoteAre there two Baby Turtles now?

The previous words of baby turtle:
"baby turtle is turtle version of zerg"

Quote*Ends baby turtle's existence*
*watches as baby turtle dodges*
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Delthion on August 27, 2015, 11:17:39 PM
Did you train with Buckler?   *Parries thrust from Del.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Delthion on August 27, 2015, 11:17:39 PM
*baby turtle dodges the existence-ending-blast*
baby turtle forever

Vilu Daskar

*Swings for Del's head.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Smashes Vilu and Firedrake together*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

BadgerLordFiredrake

*goes through Vilu, then re-solidifies*
baby turtle forever

Vilu Daskar

*Doesn't notice any of that because I'm to busy concentrating on fighting Del.*

Delthion

*Parries, then performs a quick-counter attack to the unprotected bottom of Vilu's wrist.* Do you actually fence? ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle magically protects the underside of Vilu's wrist
do you even baby turtle
baby turtle forever

Delthion

Baby turtle, stay out of this, we're both invincible so it will never end.

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on August 28, 2015, 03:19:53 AM
Baby turtle, stay out of this, we're both invincible so it will never end.

I've never been much of one to intervene in petty disputes, but I bet a well-placed nuclear strike would end this.

Delthion

The shock-wave might separate us, but nothing else would happen.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever