News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Corsairs Are Tricky Things

Started by Criya, November 06, 2011, 10:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Criya

Abbess Yarrow was sleeping deeply when the bell rang, booming out over Mossflower Wood. She leapt out of bed and rushed to the walltops. A horde of ugly rats stood, jeering at the foot of the walls.
One pounded a fist on the red stone and jumped back, his fist scraped by the rough rock. He hissed up at the Abbess.
"Thissss placeee will falll!"
Criya's never to be trusted. No matter HOW pursuasive she is.
"I'm going to be your friend and hug you, and love you, and- OH! Look! Your head!"

Taggerung The Otter

A figure appeared in mosflower woods. Ever so quietly it pulled out a double-bladed broadsword. It stalked its prey quietly. The Masked Wolf  had come to mossflower...
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Criya

Criya looked out at the surrounding landscape from a window in Salamandastron. Her belly was comfortably full from the delicious food the hares cooked.
"I'm going to be your friend and hug you, and love you, and- OH! Look! Your head!"

Criya

Ceteruler

Ooc:can you explain to me what's gone on? The Army horde invaded and defeated Salamandastron, and now, they're going to Redwall? and they're already there?

Criya

OOC:
Criya and her horde came to stay at Salamandastron and are preparing to leave, but they're on the good side. There's an army of rats at Redwall.

Muse

Steeljack Krack quaffed nettle beer heedlessly and burped, flinging his flagon to Gwent.
"Oh ho mates, so, we's here, drinkin' slop an' eaten' fish dung, while his h'royal marjesrty First Mate Stack is up in th' captain's cabin, stuffin' his gob with fine wine an' seabirds! I tells ye, mates, it's enough t' make a poor shipsbeast like me sick."
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Criya

Criya walked up to the Badger Lord.
"Sorry we've got ter go, but we've cause enough trouble on yer part. Time we left."
Lord Turnnpaw stopped her. "We'll go with. About time I visited Redwall."

eualaia

xemnas wandered through mossflower woods then sees a horde of rats at redwall.

"i wonder if theres anythi-----!!"
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

Sharkfang nimbley climbed down from the look out position and reported to Criya, he knocked over a vermin and growled as he went past. Seing Criya he repoted 'Cap'n jus seen a grey strip'o'land north 'o' our position' he waited with eyes forward fo Criyas order 'out of all the crew Sharkfang knew the most what Criya was capable off.