News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Tribes Unite!

Started by Muse, November 11, 2011, 01:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Skipper glanced at the otter, surprised to see him appear out of the blue, and replied "Mornin' to ye, pray tell, whats your business here?" Turning to Bayleave, "So you can fight can you?" taking out his dirk he went into a fighting stance and said "En garde!" with a smile n his face, he flicked his dirk up and caught it, holding it so the blade was tilted and ready to block or attack.

Taggerung The Otter

Tagg was unapealed, "Listen Skipper" said Tagg in an equaly cool manner "Ifn ye want your wee son over there never see the next summer ye better listen to me..."
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Skipper

Skipper glared at the otter, the cockiness was irritating him, and to threaten an innocent life, he hadn't even said what he wanted from them. However he had his blade at the strangers throat in an instance and growled out. "1. He;s not my son and 2. touch a hair on his pelt and you'll be needing medical care for the rest of your worthless life." His voice was icily cold as he locked eyes with the male.

Mad Maudie

Bayleave and bayberry went at the otters sides while aster watched approvingly
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung The Otter

"Kind sir please remove this balde from mae throat imediatly. I did not threaten your son. What ah ment was that those vermin you let intae this abbey are double-crossing ye"
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Mad Maudie

"Ye let vermin inte the abbey Skipper i thought ye above that!" Aster cried staring at him
"YE should have barred the doors against the scum!'
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper sighed and turned to Aster, yet at the same time reluctantly lowered his dirk. "Oi, calm yourself down, I assure you it was not my decision, otherwise those vermin could be entering the gates of hell for all I care. It was the abbots decision, he's a bit too kind and inexperienced with vermin."

Taggerung The Otter

" The please take your blade from mah throart. U four are hardly a fight for mah sixty otters. So...lets put aways the blades sinces the abbey is a peaceful place, and discuss what ah have to offer you"

Skipper

"You speak of peace, yet threaten a young life. We may be four, but four warriors at that and we can lock your crew out." His anger was once aroused as the otter spoke to him. He gave an empty smile and continued "If you wish to speak with someone speak to the abbot, he is the one who makes the decisions around here, not me." he took his blade and sheathed it "I can take you to him if you wish, though respect is something you must not lack when talking to him."

Taggerung The Otter

"Thank you kind sir. That make two of us. All this lot combined would only warm me up...and they know it. Now...where is ur abbot"

Skipper

Skipper turned on his heels and walked swiftly to where he guessed the abbot would be, as they went down the stairs leading to the kitchen, he selected a pasty and wolfed it down and tapped the abbot on the back "father, i have someone who would like to talk to you." He slid out of the way and indicated Tagg, motioning to the hares to help themselves to the food.

Taggerung The Otter

Skpper Tangeraung told the abbot abbout Cyria's plans

Mad Maudie

Aster took her forty hares to the kitchen and fallowed skipper with her two favorites
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

OOC: I'm making a roleplay character anyone can use (Friar Marrow) he is a chubby  bank vole.
BIC: Friar Marrow shuffled around the kitchen, seeing the hares he cried "Alas, hares in my kitchen, shoo shoo up to great hall and I'll fix you a tasty meal." He wiped his brow, took out his ladle and started shouting out orders too his helpers to make more food.

Mad Maudie

th hares obeyed after stealing a fruit tart and a couple finger-fulls of frosting.

"So Skipper can i meet these VERMIN in The abbey?" Aster asked walking beside him
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~