News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Camlin (Cinderpelt) vs. Turenic (Skraz)

Started by Cinderpelt, March 08, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinderpelt

Cinderpet(Camlin the Cat) vs. Skraz(Turenic the Otter)
~CL~

Cinderpelt

Camlin was walking through Mossflower Wood as the noon day sun shone through the array of ash, oak, birch, and tulip poplars. Suddenly, a creature jumped out infront of her!
~CL~

The Skarzs

Here is the OOC board.
http://www.redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?board=22.0
Most people on here like describing their characters in a separate topic before jumping into the roleplay. I'd be willing to duel, but I have no idea what your character even looks like.
Want me to help you out to start off by posting a new topic in the OOC board, or do you want to?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

~CL~

Cinderpelt

~CL~

Cinderpelt

Quote from: Cinderpelt on March 08, 2018, 10:48:00 PM
Camlin was walking through Mossflower Wood as the noon day sun shone through the array of ash, oak, birch, and tulip poplars. Suddenly, a creature jumped out infront of her!
~CL~

The Skarzs

Turenic had seen Camlin from a little ways off, and had hid himself behind a tree to wait for the cat to come close.
  As he heard the soft, padded steps come closer, Turenic jumped out into the open. "Boo!" he shouted.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

"Aah! You scared me!" laught Camlin. "How ya been? I hadvn't seen ya in a long whiles

(OOC: This is how I would imagine more rural cats would talk.)
<Edited for some spelling mistakes>
~CL~

The Skarzs

"I've been well," said Turenic with a smile. "Been away from the abbey for a while, but I just got back today! You heading back there now?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

"Yep! Yuzt caught me sum fish! Wnan walk der wi me?" said Camlin, smiling at her old friend.

((OOC: Sorry that I havn't been on in awhile. The Wifi was down.))
~CL~

The Skarzs

OOC: No problem.

BIC: "Of course," said Turenic. The two creatures walked along side by side. The otter asked "How has life been at the abbey?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

"Oh, It's been good. The Spara tribe in the abbey came down for the feast we were a-havin yesterday and boi are they nippy little felows." As Camlin finished her scentance, the abbey was smack dab in front of them. The mouse at the front gate saw them and prepared to open the door. "An 'ere we we are!"
~CL~

The Skarzs

"Excellent!" said Turenic happily. "I've been looking forward to having some Redwall fare again!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

Time skip: after lunch:
"Ahh. That's a good meal.Say, the abbut put in a new room in for sparring with stafs. And both of us know that in our past moons we loved to spar. So, ya wana have a go?"

((OOC: Yay! You're back!))
~CL~

The Skarzs

OOC: Sorry for the wait.

BIC: Turenic jabbed at Camlin with a paw. "You bet! Let's go!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.