News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Camlin (Cinderpelt) vs. Turenic (Skraz)

Started by Cinderpelt, March 08, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinderpelt

When they reached the sparing room, it was mostly empty save for a few mice wanting to have some fun. Camlin tosses a stick to Turenic. "Alright. Do ya want any special rules or do ya just want it te be like normal?"
~CL~

The Skarzs

"Anything goes," said Turenic, grabbing a quarterstaff. "We can use our paws, feet, tail, anything." The otter grinned. "Ready?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

"You bet!" Camlin swings at her friends tail.
~CL~

The Skarzs

Turenic slammed his staff into the ground, Camlin's weapon cracking against it. With a small laugh he swung upward at the cat's stomach.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

Camlin leaned back away from the stafs and, in doing so, swung her staff at Tumeric's head
~CL~

Cinderpelt

~CL~

The Skarzs

OOC: I am so sorry, I kept putting off posting and thus forgot. I remembered this morning and was planning on posting on my break.

BIC: Turenic ducked as he brought up his staff, Camlin's glancing off of it. Then he attempted to jab her in the stomach.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

OOC: It's okay.

BIC: Camlin saw what was happening, but she was too late and, instead of the stomach, was hit in the side. Regaining her balance, she swung back at Tumeric's head
~CL~

The Skarzs

Turenic once again brought his staff up to block the blow, but Camlin's staff hit his claws. He cried out and jumped back, shaking his paw.
  After quickly checking to make sure they weren't broken, the otter grinned ruefully at his opponent. "Good job you weren't really trying, Camlin."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

"Oh I can try harder." Camlin said right before she turned her staff around and tried to smack Tumeric square to the chin.
~CL~

The Skarzs

Turenic once again managed to block, though his paws stung from the impact.
  "Have you gotten better, or am I out of practice?" he asked, moving to the side to prevent himself from backing up into a corner. He made another quick jab, feinted left, and swung the other end of his staff around to get at Camlin's shoulder.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

Camlin leaped up and back flipped over the swinging stick. "I'll let you decide on that." She said, smirking. "But even then, I won't take it easy on you, Tumeric." She landed on her two feet and began to dash at the otter.
~CL~

The Skarzs

Turenic leapt to the side, unsure of what Camlin was planning with a rush at him. He swung his staff at her shoulder as she came at him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cinderpelt

Camlin ducked under the staff and swung at Turenic's shins
~CL~

The Skarzs

Turenic just missed blocking Camlin's staff, and it cracked against his shin hard.
"Ah! Ow!" he cried, hopping back on one leg. "Alright! You win! Ow."

OOC: Sorry. I am horrid. :P @Cinderpelt
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.