Summer of the Samurai!

Started by Tungro, June 03, 2019, 10:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"Yes, jolly nice name you've got there, lad." Bert gave a small bow. "My name is Bert the Hare. Pleased to meet you. Wot wot."
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Thanquol

Quote from: Jack the Quick on June 07, 2019, 05:33:28 PM
Redtail walked through Mossflower woods, staring in disgust at his rusty broadsword. Too bad his old sword had been lost when he had fled his last horde. Just then, he spotted a stoat walking by. Quietly, Redtail began to follow him.

As Garlan was walking through the forest, he suddenly heard a feint sound somewhere behind him. Startled by this, Garlan immediately stops both his walking and his whistling and goes to grab his sword. But just before he grabbed his blade, he had an idea. Moving his paw away from the sword's hilt, Garlan starts walking again.

Jack the Quick

Redtail narrowed his eyes in suspicion. That stoat had looked very surprised for a moment. Quietly creeping along, Redtail circled around in front of the stoat.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Thanquol

Garlan continues to walk through the forest, but after Redtail finally revealed himself, he stops walking once again. And right after he stops, the Stoat draws his sword and holds it with both of his paws. But instead of charging or anything like that, Garlan just stands there with a big, toothy grin on his face.

"Got tired of sneaking around, eh?"

The Grey Coincidence

Kunick grinned. "Bert happens to be a very nice name too!" He was tempted to make a joke of one Bert the Slavemaster, but decided the hare had probably never heard of him anyways. The young mouse turned his head round and noticing that Sister Golde was nowhere in sight, turned back to the hare. "So where're you form?"
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jack the Quick

Quote from: Thanquol on June 08, 2019, 07:01:34 AM

Garlan continues to walk through the forest, but after Redtail finally revealed himself, he stops walking once again. And right after he stops, the Stoat draws his sword and holds it with both of his paws. But instead of charging or anything like that, Garlan just stands there with a big, toothy grin on his face.

"Got tired of sneaking around, eh?"

Redtail growled and drew his broadsword. "You're lucky my old sword broke, stoat. Now, give me all of your supplies and you can get away free," he said, inching forward.

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Suddenly, a massive shape shambled between the two. 'Umm, don't mind me, I'm just passing through!"

Korath the wearet made a point of avoiding the broadsword and sat down on a log. "By all means, continue. Just don't kill me."
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Thanquol

Hearing the Ferret's threat, Garlan couldn't help but laugh as he started to slowly move forward. "As if I would ever listen to some dumb ferret with a rusty piece of junk!" Raising his sword, Garlan prepares to lunge forward at the Ferret. But just as he was getting ready to attack, a large Wearet suddenly shows up. Confused, Garlan just stands there and watches as the Wearet walked between him and Redtail before sitting down on a log. And even after the Wearet sat down, Garlan continued to just stand there with a bewildered look on his face.

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath stood there, unsue of himself. "Ummm, can I help you?"
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Redtail growled menacingly. "Get out of here, wearet, unless you want to fight me," he said, lunging at the stoat in his moment of confusion.

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath cracked his knuckles. "I need to blow off some steam. I'm game!"

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Redtail lifted his broadsword and started towards the wearet.

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath stood up, towering over Redatail, grabbed te broadsword in a massive paw.

The massive wearet pryed it out of the jerboa's grasp, and slid it into his belt. "I like your knoife. I will be keeping it."

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

OOC: I'm not a Jerboa, I'm a ferret
BIC: Redtail looked up at the wearet in astonishment, before getting over it and drawing several daggers from his boots.

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath delivered a right haymaker to Redtail's stomach.

Long live the RRR!!