News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer of the Samurai!

Started by Tungro, June 03, 2019, 10:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack the Quick

"Make camp and try to find some way to get more vittles, of course," Redtail said, leaning against a fallen log. "After a good night's sleep, we can go find some unweary traveler to prey upon."
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath grinned. "I like this idea. I will frighten him, so you two can steal his food."
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Thanquol

"That sounds like an excellent plan! And who knows, maybe we'll find some good loot?"

Jack the Quick

Redtail smiled again, swishing his bloodstained tail meaningfully.
"I will find a new sword."

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath drew his cutlass. "Let's break them in half, and then steal their stuff!"
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Redtail smiled, these beasts seemed to share his bloodthirstiness. "Aye, that we shall."

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 08, 2019, 04:17:44 PM
Kunick grinned. "Bert happens to be a very nice name too!" He was tempted to make a joke of one Bert the Slavemaster, but decided the hare had probably never heard of him anyways. The young mouse turned his head round and noticing that Sister Golde was nowhere in sight, turned back to the hare. "So where're you from?"
"Oh, lots of places don't ya know." Bert replied, waving his paw in a general sweeping motion. "Err...do you have any bloomin' idea who might've shot that bally arrow at you?"
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

Just then, Busher walked over. "I think I know. There was just a massive wearet at the door. I turned him away, though that might have provoked him to fire that arrow. We'll have to talk to Abbot Scarl."

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

"Errr- I think the Abbot is a bit pre-occupied at the moment. How about you two go talk to him, while I go do something else? Eh? Yeah, great idea!" The mouse turned away and made to leave. The last thing he wanted now was to go back to the Abbot he'd just pranked!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jack the Quick

Sister Golde walked out of the abbey, closely followed by Abbot Scarl. The two of them watched the young mouse scamper away.
"Where do you think you're going?" Sister Golde asked, a frown on her face.
At the same time, Busher said, "Abbot, we have a small problem."

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Scary frowned, he had enough for one day he thought. "Well, out with it"

Jack the Quick

"Uh, well, there was this wearet at the gates, and-"

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"-And he shot a bally arrow at this poor young lad here! Wot wot!" Bert cut in.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

Busher shot the hare a glare. "As I was saying, he shot an arrow into one of our windows. Already there's a crowd there wondering about what happened."

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

"Hmm, I will send our cellar hog to mend it. Meanwhile, be a good fellow and fetch Wedaln and that rascal Kunick."