News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Darker Days RPG

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, August 19, 2019, 07:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Long Patrol string 1

Galefur, more commonly called Gale, strode along the beach. Wind howled around her, whipping sand up at her face and ears. She pressed onward, eyes closed to block out the sand. She dragged behind her the body of a young hare. Her brother, Fentear. Fenty. His body was riddled with arrows from the latest vermin attack. She dragged him onward, his footpaws leaving two deep furrows in the ground that were quickly filled by flying sand. Gale refused to believe he was dead.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jarky Thistlebrush

Woodlander String One

Ferkis, a large grey squirrel, sat at the head of the table. He shifted uncomfortably. Everything was quiet. No one wanted to make conversation. They just sat there, with sombre, drawn faces. Already, just in the time he had been there, three had run.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jarky Thistlebrush

Vermin String 1

Blackfoot the rat stood in line, holding a spear in a solute. He showed a gap-toothed grin to the ferret standing next to him.
"I tink de boss's go' somin' t' say, me ole' mukker." The old rat was half deaf.