A Tale of Two Warlords: Rp

Started by Gears, December 04, 2011, 02:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

A few rats were crushed, but most of them escaped. The catapults didnt tho. They were smashed to pieces!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Skipper

the hares yelled out their war crys and insults, the sergeants had to shout to calm them down, the hares congratulaed Captin Seawood on his brilliant plan

Gears

While the hares were celebrating, Tarrel curled his lip and yelled "Fire!" A score of his archers shot into the ranks of hares.

Skipper

some hares managed to drop down while some arrows missed the hres but a few young ones got hit, Segeant Thyme gave the signal and the hares that were at the arrow slits fired their aroows while they called out more insults

Tiria Wildlough

Ferila laughed. 'Do these so-called warriors think they can defeat us with insults?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Then, the storm.  A volley of arrows, accompanied by catapults and spears, hurled themselves at the vermin.  In the midst of the confusion was a badger lord afflicted with the bloodwrath.  he sliced and chopped at the vermin, till only a handful were left.
baby turtle forever

Redwall Musician

OCC: @BadgerLordFiredrake, you first need sign up in the RP discussion thread before you can role-play.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gears

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on December 16, 2011, 11:30:42 PM
Then, the storm.  A volley of arrows, accompanied by catapults and spears, hurled themselves at the vermin.  In the midst of the confusion was a badger lord afflicted with the bloodwrath.  he sliced and chopped at the vermin, till only a handful were left.

OOC: Sorry, i would like this to last a little longer than just a paragraph please.

Skipper

Lord Steelclaw strode onto a ledge , all the hares looked at him quietly but his eyes were calm "nice job" he turned to Sergeant Thyme "Post sentries everyone else in for supper"  he smiled and padded into the feasting hall

Gears

The rats were demoralized at their defeat. They sat next to their fires  to keep warm from the chill ocean breeze.

Ceteruler

Im waiting for my rps to pick up a little, so i read this. Its cool!

Skipper

Hares were posted at every entrance and exit while the rest rushed into the main hall for the special feast Lord Steelclaw had organised. Hares rubbed heir paws together and waited for Lord Steelclaw to start the feast.

Gears

OCC: @ceteruler: Thanks!

BIC: Tarrel was consulting his poisoner, wormgall OCC: (cliche, poisoner, i know.) BIC: He wanted wormgall to infiltrate the mountain and poison all of the food stores.

Gears

Tarrel slowly made his way into the mountain. He had already managed to poison the water stores.

Skipper

Lord Steelclaw marched into the mess hall to see a young hare on the floor with others gathred around, his brown eyes filled with worry as he made his way next to the young hare 'he was poisned' Captin Seawood informed him