News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Spring with the Squirrels

Started by Tiria Wildlough, December 05, 2011, 01:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Ash Pinecatcher caught sight of a small figure traveling her way. It looked to be a mouse.
Ash did not wait to find out who it was. She bounded off through the trees.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Pinetail whipped out his dirks and threw them, they embedded in a piece of bark held up by some staffs, the targets were normally used for archers but Pinetail was showing the dibbuns a demonstration "no beechfur you cannot play with them" he saw one of the cooks passing by and said "why dont you see if you can help prepare supper for tonight" he chuckled as they ran off and poured himself some damson wine which he always kept by his side, it was almost empty so he would refill it tonight

Coobreedan

The mouse's name was Rirlo. He looked at the squirrels all around him. Maybe they could help him answer his questions. What was Mossflower?  What is Mossflower? And what would Mossflower be in the future?
He then spotted a squirrel sitting next to a tree who looked very busy. The squirrel seemed to be tying something onto a stick with some rope.
"A spoon?" Rirlo said aloud.
"Yes it jolly well does be a spoon!" Said the squirrel. "Spoons I find great! Anything they go with, I do say! And prove it I can!"
He help up several gadgets, and each one had a spoon on it.
"Anyways..." The squirrel said. "Nook Tockers I am! And who would you be?"
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

Rirlo stood up tall as he spoke, " my name is Rirlo, I come from the Northern border. Im curious to find out more of Mossflower, and was wondering if you, or some other beast, could tell me? It truly is a mysterious land."
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

Zara Lightfur was traveling through Mossflower Wood, twirling a knife jauntily as she merrily sang her favorite traveling anthem.

"O'er yon dale an' o'er yon hills,
Ah tra'el wherever mah free spirit wills.
Trekkin' through snow an' oft through hail,
There's nothing' so better as tae be ah red squirrel!

O'er fahr mountains an' through deep forests,
Ah journey far an' wide.
Trav'lin beside rivers an' through yon streams,
Trekkin' fohr'e'er until thae day ah die!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Nightfire on December 05, 2011, 09:06:05 PM
Zara Lightfur was traveling through Mossflower Wood, twirling a knife jauntily as she merrily sang her favorite traveling anthem.

"O'er yon dale an' o'er yon hills,
Ah tra'el wherever mah free spirit wills.
Trekkin' through snow an' oft through hail,
There's nothing' so better as tae be ah red squirrel!

O'er fahr mountains an' through deep forests,
Ah journey far an' wide.
Trav'lin beside rivers an' through yon streams,
Trekkin' fohr'e'er until thae day ah die!"

"A good song if I say so myself." An all white squirrel jumped down from an overhanging branch. " 'names Albus Blanc. Who are you?" Albus never took risk into acount when doing things, but this squirrel seemed alright enough to him.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

The highlander stopped twirling her Sgain Dhu, staring at Albus. "Zara Lightfur, retired sergeant. Whit do ye want?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

OOC: Now back to Nook... BIC:
"Mossflower, eh?" Nook replied. "Think, let me."
Nook sat and thought. He thought of his adventures. He thought of his friends. He thought of that rhyme that they sang. He recited it aloud:

"The secret o' Mossflower,
What does it be,
The secret o' Mossflower,
How could one see,
The secret o' Mossflower,
Where does it hide,
The secret o' Mossflower
For it is inside..."

Rirlo then said, "Nice poem, but what does it have to do with anything?" 
"Well," Said Nook. "Used to make up hte last word, we did. Like this: "The secret o' Mossflower, for it is inside...a cave!" I was just thinking what the last word really was one time, so inside alot o' things I did. I found a lot of spoons, but no secret."
"What places did you look in?"
"Kitchen draws..." He said. "Aloud to look in caves and such I wasn't! I can if I join you though."

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Zara stood there, waiting for a reply.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Nightfire on December 05, 2011, 10:07:48 PM
The highlander stopped twirling her Sgain Dhu, staring at Albus. "Zara Lightfur, retired sergeant. Whit do ye want?"
Well sarge, I'm lost. ye wouldn't happen to know where the squirrels of Mossflower gather would ye?

Tiria Wildlough

The branches above him shook, and a large red squirrel landed right in front of him. 'Round about here, mate. My name is Alinda. I'm squirrelqueen in these parts.'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Zara sheathed her Sgain Dhu and threw up her paws. "Why does et seem ahs though ahll beasties in thae forest ahre droppen' in on me?"

Tiria Wildlough

Ash Pinecatcher dropped in on them at that very moment. 'Mother! There's (pant) a mouse (pant) coming this way (pant)!'
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Zara cocked one eye at Ash, then stared at Alinda. "See whit ah mean?"

Coobreedan

Rirlo and Nook walked towards the direction of Zara.