News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Fanglor the wicked

Started by Mad Maudie, December 08, 2011, 03:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Skipper Nodded understandingly "As you wish Father." Skipper led the old, young and mothers into caven hole where they could relax and eat. while the fighters of the bunch stayed with him. He watched briefly as his crew left, he knew the good creatures of the abbey would look after them. Skipper strolled along the battlements where he could keep an eye out for the vermin. Skipper loaded his swing and held it by his side patiently whilst walking along the ramparts. His crew did the same, and when the vermin made their move which he was sure they would, then they would retaliate immediately.

DanielofRedwall

Daniel ran up to the battlements, getting the defenders ready, checking each one's spear, sling or bow and arrow. He had given specific orders for all dibbuns and older ones to get inside immedately. The dibbuns cried and complained, but the elders carried them inside. Now, after checking every defenders weapon, he stood, leaning on Martin's sword, whispering to the abbot. "Who knows what goes on in the mind of a vermin? They may just pass by, they may come straight here. I'm expecting the latter, but hoping for the first. I do not doubt our goodbeasts, I have strong faith that we will win. No, actually, we won't win, there are no winners in war. We shall defeat them."

The Foremole stood, fiddling with his sling anxiously. He had never fought before, an he preferred not to, but the abbey needed him. He let out a great sigh. He would just have to fight.
Received mostly negative reviews.

BrookSkimmer

OOC: Ok, so I just did some searching to find the sign up for this thread. It seems I'll need to change the abbot's name as I never noticed his name had been mentioned in the original sign up... sorry Maudie! I'm going to re-post the basic plot here so we can all move off of it:

The evil Weasel Fanglor the wicked is waging war against Redwall in hopes to avenge the loss of his son, on Clarice yet she is dead! Her daughter Magnolia looks exactly like her therefore Fanglor believes it is Clarice. and makes all possible attempts on her life and Redwall's. He demands the abbot hands it over to him, the good Abbot Liam decides to call the otters and whoever else can help!

I wrote the Fanglor part as a stand in for Ceteruler. It may change when he comes back. FYI
________
BIC:

Abbot Liam nodded at the warrior's words. Deep inside he knew the vermin would not just pass by. " Those are wise words Daniel, truly there are not winners in war. But we will defend our beloved home justly!" The Abbot patted foremole's broad back and smiled at his friend. The mole seemed anxious. "Well foremole Dirtclaw, seems you are ready to defend Redwall. Are your moles stationed along the rest of the battlements?"

After this he went looking for Magnolia. The squirrel should be around somewhere close. She was always a delight to the abbot and he hoped her words would cheer him. "Magnolia? Magnolia where are you?"
_______

A few hours march up the road Fanglor's horde was no the move! The wicked weasel had a band of weasels, stoats, ferrets, foxes, rats, and even a few pine martins. Each was armed with a long pike and a short dagger. All were killers to the core. Fanglor called his second in command to his side.

"Well Halik, are the troops ready to scale the walls? I want every last Redwaller killed. Do you hear me? Killed! They took the life of my son and his blood is on their paws. For this they will pay with their lives!" The weasel growled deeply in his throat. Though he was savage, Fanglor tended to keep an air of dignity about himself.

Halik gulped as he saw the weasel's paw stray to the curved scimitar at his side. "Aye lord, they have hooks and cleats. The climbing should not be a problem lord."

"Should not? I want to hear will not be a problem. Do you know the difference Halik?"

The split tailed stoat swallowed hard and stepped slightly away from his master. "Aye lord, I know the difference."

"Yes, will not means you keep your head. However, should not means... I shall say no more."

The horde of Fanglor was coming!

Skipper

Skipper ordered some of his more younger and inexperienced otters to patrol the other walls in case of a surprise attack, he whistled a song about war to himself and whispered encouragement to the defenders as he passed them.

Mad Maudie

"Yes abbot Liam? you wanted me?" Mag said coming from behind a tree where she had been napping.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

"Yes abbot Liam? you wanted me?"

The abbot sighed thankfully as the squirrel, Magnolia, appeared. He reached out a paw to her and smiled. "Ah Magnolia my dear. I was wondering if you could take a stroll along the ramparts with me? This old abbot could use a few minutes of quiet walking with a sensible creature such as yourself."

As the abbot and Magnolia walked up the steps and gained the ramparts Liam adjusted his glasses and squinted out over the path that ran north to south past the abbey. "I say Magnolia dear, your eyes are better than mine. What is that out there? Looks like a dust cloud of sorts."

OOC: Maudie, Magnolia can recognize the dust as the vermin group. After this Ceteruler will post as Fanglor. Anyone else is free to post as well  :D

Mad Maudie

"Hmm you are quite right it is a dust cloud... It must be the vermin!" she cried sitting down she had never been so afraid as now.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Ceteruler

Fanglor marched boldly up the path to the Abbey. With an air of command about him, he shouted over the walls at the abbot, "You! Who is in charge?! I want to speak with him!"

BrookSkimmer

Abbot Liam appeared over the battlements to address Fanglor. "I am in charge my son. How can we at Redwall be of service to you today? Do you need food or clothing. That we can supply you with."

The abbot waited to see how this Fanglor would respond.

Ceteruler

As some of his troops sneaked through the forest around the Abbey, Fanglor laughed. "I have no need of food or clothing! What I want is the one who killed my son! He must die! Bring that one out to me!"

Mad Maudie

OOC: it was  girl  ;) Remember she looks just like her mother who killed his son

BIC "Who are you talking about?" Magnolia asked looking over the battlements and she froze at the look that Fanglor gave her
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper marched boldly along the battlements to the abbot's side, his otters were spread around the ramparts. Skippers eyes were as hard as stone as he spoke with a loaded sling dangling from his paw, he was angry and couldn't resist giving a threat, even if the abbot frowned upon that act. "If it's medicine your wanting step right up and I'll give you a taste, enough to put you to sleep." Skipper growled out. The abbot might not agree with it but they were dealing with a vermin horde who undoubtedly were out for blood and plunder.

Ceteruler

OOC: So sorry I forgot all about this RP

BIC

Fanglor laughed. "Medicine? We have plenty of medicine right here!" As some of his horde slipped around the abbey through Mossflower Forest he tried to keep the talking going as long as possible. "Why don't you just give me the one who killed my son and I just might let the rest of you live?!"

Mad Maudie

"Who is that?" <ag asked getting annoyed at the same question,

OOC: Ceterruler remember she looks exactly like her mom who killed your son  ;)
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Ceteruler

OOC: AAGH! I can never remember about this RP. so sorry. *headdesk*
BIC:Fanglor peered closer at Magnolia. His eyes widened, then hardened. "It's YOU! YOU're the one! YOU killed MY SON!" He began to lose control of himself. "YOU....MUST....DIE!!!" He grabbed a spear from a nearby vermin and chucked as hard as he could, directly at Magnolia.