News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Survival RP

Started by Troy Troodon, April 13, 2012, 06:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Molkar moved towards the stream. He had heard the conversation between Tegwen and the others. It was time to move things in his favor. He had never liked hares or badgers.

He did not try to secret himself as he made his way towards the pine martin. The wolf nodded to the martin and squatted by the stream edge. He dipped a paw in the water and lapped up a mouthful from it. After this he ran his paw over his headfur and turned to face Tegwen.

"It seems that stripedog and that rabbit were not needing of thy services eh? Perhaps ye an' I could change their minds? I saw a few nice weapons on them, and vittles too. They could be beggin' ye teh slay em' once we finish with them... what do ye say?"

The wolf looked downstream over his shoulder as he awaited an answer. Nobeast could catch Molkar by surprise. He could smell the hare and badger from their location. There was also the strange scent of another beast in the air...

MatthiasMan

Danderson comes falling out of the trees!
Crash, Thwack, Thud!
He grunted and got up. Completely covered in honey!

"Urrxchuunnnh. Owwow!"

Troy Troodon

Some Bluebirds flew in fear at the sights of the wolf, a they flew feathers fell and drifted towards the still body of Harrie, as one was about to land on his face...He then grasped it with his hand. He slowly bent his back and head up, his burst wide open and out from his mouth a horridness holler echoed.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Aye. I'll join ye. Name's Tegwen. Yours?" The white pine martin asked.
"Oi! What was that?!?" She suddenly shouted, as Harrie's holler reached her ears.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Harrie then coughed and snorted. Snot, Salve, and Blood spurred from his face, he then looked straight with eyes both bloodshot. He barely got up, and tried to walk bipedaly, only to collapse. He then had to walk on all fours, still trying to maintain his consciousness.

MatthiasMan

"The name's Danderson, wot? Uhh! My head hurts like a thousand earthquakes! I was trying te get me some honey from that there bee hive in that tree, wot. But I'm covered in it now, eh?! Oh corks, I'm flippin famished!"

Troy Troodon

OOC: Your talking to the other three beasts right?

BIC: As Harraie walks thru the woods, he thwacks foliage out of the way with both arms flimsily. Making his way to where he is not certain.

MatthiasMan

Troy Troodon

OOC: Okay, Kinda forgot it was written...Oops

BIC: Harraie then heard voices from a distance, he followed the words.

MatthiasMan

Danderson began to feel hungry again." I say chaps, got any good tucker on ye, wot?

Troy Troodon

Harrie then peeks thru the foliage.

DandintheWarrior

OOC: The Badger and the Hare are still sitting together and eating the vittles with their weapons, right?
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Troy Troodon

Quote from: DandintheWarrior on April 17, 2012, 03:44:59 AM
OOC: The Badger and the Hare are still sitting together and eating the vittles with their weapons, right?

OOC: I... am no longer certain what's going on so ask the guy who plays the badger.

BIC: Harraie's eyes widened and his teeth bare, he muffled his mouth, then drew back into the deep wood.

DandintheWarrior

OOC: Dude i am the badger lol ha ha. i was just making sure when we will go back to them in the future
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Troy Troodon

Quote from: DandintheWarrior on April 17, 2012, 04:01:00 AM
OOC: Dude i am the badger lol ha ha. i was just making sure when we will go back to them in the future

OOC: Ooops...Well in that case, yes.