"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP || A Traitor Amongst Us

Started by MajorRagsdale, May 10, 2012, 09:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorRagsdale

OOC:
Quote from: Dannflor on May 11, 2012, 08:40:37 PM
Gluttven was running fast he stumbled on a rock and fell right in the vermin's camp
Remember, Krandor's army is at least 2 miles south of the old camp.

BIC: It was mid-day when the horde finally stopped for a rest. Fires were lit, and the army cooked, roasted, and charred everything edible they could find. Ardor sat down next to a searat and an ermine, and started slowly turning some wood pigeon over the glowing flame that was lapping up on the sides of a small pit. The searat Snapclaw, who was a very unpopular member of the horde, greedily reached for a crabapple. At the same time, a small section of the pigeon fell right off of the bone, knocking the crabapple into the fire! Snapclaw made a grab at it, but only succeeded in scorching his claw!
"Geeyyaa!" the searat cried as he nursed his smoldering paw. Then he turned his attention to the young ferret sitting across from him. "You!" he barked, pointing a grimy finger of blame at Ardor, "this is your fault!" His face was twisted with rage, and he pulled a wicked skinning knife from his belt! Ardor quickly reacted. Leaping away from the fire, he drew his shining rapier, and made a jab at Snapclaw. The searat dodged it, and swung the blade at Ardor's face, slicing a patch of whiskers off, and narrowly missing the ferret's nose! The attack was not planned out very well, however, and Ardor aimed a hard kick at the rat's now exposed back. Snapclaw screamed in pain as he tumbled into the glowing embers. Infuriated, he roared aloud, and made a desperate charge at Ardor! Then suddenly, all was quiet. Ardor wiped his blade on the sand as the impailed carcass of Snapclaw toppled over onto the gritty terrain.
       The silence continued for a few minutes, until a creature, somewhere in the mass of vermin who had formed a ring around the two fighters, began clapping uproariously! More claps followed, until the sky was filled with cheers and applause! Ardor made an elegant bow, grinning from ear to ear, and shook paws with a nearby stoat. Then he sat down, and began to tear meat off of the bird from the fire. As the crowds cleared, however, the figure of Krandor could be seen on the far edge of the camp, pleased with the skill of his new fighter.

Dannflor

Gluttven saw the ashes of the camp luckily nobody was in sight so he picked Himself up and started walking toward Salamandastron
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You're noware NEAR the vermin army! You are in their old camp! read the post!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: SO sorry it took forever for me to post.

BIC: Parema ran down one of halls in Salamandastron. "Ardor? Ardor, where are you!?!" The hare skidded into the Mess Hall, where several elder hares gasped at her entrance. "I say, wot's got you in a tizzy, Parema?" One asked. Parema couldn't make out the speaker, so she just spoke loudly. "I can't find Ardor. I'm afraid for him, what with the sighting of that stoat. There could be others...."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflor

Gluttven decided it was breakfast time he went and found a casket of Grog in the Dunes .He threw it away in disgust but then he found footprint's in the sand and knew he was a half a Day's march from a vermin camp . He went Cautiously the rest of the day coming closer and closer to the Huge mountain they call Salamandastron

OOC Sorry I fixed it

Redwaller

"T'was a mighty fight young Ardor" Bragatogg said. "Where did you learn fighting?"

redwallgurl

Doletea was walking down a passage in Salamandastron and was surprised to find the hare Parmea almost hurtling toward her. She spun around andd caught her by the sleeve. Never in loss for words she asked, "Ahoy there marm could I be of assistance. NOthing bads happened, eh wot,wot?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MajorRagsdale

OOC: Not to be rude Dannflor, but its a little hard to read your statements. If you could use quotation marks when youre character speaks, as well as commas to add emphasis, that would be wonderful.

BIC: Ardor turned to answer Bragatogg.
"Thank you, I was taught by the Long Pa-" he stopped himself in mid scentence. He could not let the weasel know that he was aligned with the valiant hares. His mind churned for a suitable response.
"Long what?" asked a nearby pine marten, who smirked menacingly at the ferret.
"Long Paw Warriors" said Ardor as he wiped a bead of sweat that was trickling down the back of his neck.
"Never heard of 'em" replied the pine marten as he shrugged and walked away.
Ardor breathed a sigh of relief and turned back to the fire. As night began to fall, the army packed their tents and prepared to move out. Only fate new what the next day would bring...

OOC: I ended my paragraph this way because I wont be able to post until 2:00 PM EST tomorrow. Have fun everyone ;D

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hi guys!!! :D Yes I AM on vacation right now. I'm using my sisters laptop at a friends house. lol. Ploota is just continuing on to Salamandastron uneventfully so that way I don't have to keep posting.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

OOC Good

Bic Gluttven saw the vermin ahead so he decided to go around them and report to the hares at Salamandastron

MajorRagsdale

OOC: You cant be sprinting full force forever, we are still 2 or more miles ahead of you. Also, Salamandastron is somewhere in between 100 and 200 miles away from the horde's position. Ill post the map to eliminate any confusion.

Redwaller

"Hey! Ardor, I challenge you to a fight, we will fight until we call it a draw!" Bragatogg said. "Agreed?"

MajorRagsdale

Ardor looked his friend in the eye.
"Agreed" he said with a smile and a chuckle. The horde had finished its march for the day, and smoke could be seen rising from the mighty mountain. Ardor stood up from his seat around the fire and stepped back a pace. Drawing his rapier, he pointed it at the weasel.
"En guarde!"

Redwaller

Bragatogg backed a bit and drew his twin curved swords: "May the best weasel win!" At that he jumped at Ardor.

MajorRagsdale

Ardor walked slowly forward two steps and made a deft lunge at Bragatogg's neck.