News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Land of the adders RP! Start here, all ye adventurers!

Started by Gears, May 18, 2012, 12:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Deathcoil sighted the abbey. "Weeeeee haaaaave arriiiiiiived!"

Rainshadow

OOC:  Sorry, I know I'm kinda interrupting here, but where can you sign up for RPs?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

When you click on roleplaying, theres a bit at he top that says 'OOC' thats where you join up

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

C'mon men! Get those longboats moving!" yelled Cap'n Barbossa Sparra to his crew as he was headed on shore to Mossflower. Then his wife ran up to him trying to get his attention.
"Do be safe dear and say hello to the Redwallers." she said kissing him.
"That I will dear." he said as the longboats headed for shore.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skipper

Skipper loooked up as Pinetail approached him, he was patrolling he battlements as he always did after waking up at dawn. Skipper stood facing Mossflower and waited until Pinetail had approached before speaking 'You know shipmate, there's something strange about Mossflower lately, seems to quite.' Pinetail nodded slowly, there was no need for words, the warrior of Redwall could sense it too.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok men theres Redwall Abbey...Frod!" then a mouse with a bow came up and said, "yup cap'n?"
"Take the shot!" then he shot an arrow with a letter on it into Redwall Abbey.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

MatthiasMan

Piper tried to start climbing the wall. Her claws stuck into the rivets and nicks of the aging stone. In no time she scaled the battlements and was looking over to see a bustling of animals. Mice, moles, and a badger. Voles, and others. When she turned to the side, she found a mouse, staring into her with a face that could wither a plant.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa walked up to the gate with his men hidden in the bushes. He then went up to the gate and yelled, "Let me in Redwallers!"

Skipper

OOC:what dos the letter say?
Pinetail knocked Skipper down as the arrow flew over though luckily it lodged in a small crack in the battlements. Pinetail peered over and saw the mice 'I'm assuming you fired this.' he called out and waved the arrow with the message 'But why bother wasting an arrow when you could just tell us what you wanted?'

Redwaller

Poisonteeth saw the mice at the gates. "What easssssssy victimssssss!"

AbbotAlf0805

"I demand to be let in! and that letter was in case you did not here me at the gates!"

Dannflor

Deathpon looked at a mouse ''the fat one issssssssssss mine''
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

Then Barbossa blew a horn and said, "C'mon men!" then his whole crew came out of the woods. He had left some men to protect the longboats and their ship.

Redwaller