News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Seafarers of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 05, 2012, 04:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

"Ok then thats what we are havin." said Barbossa as he got up to the wheel. "Ok men we're headin out! Stormwyte set a corse for twin islands!!" Then the great ship was off. "And watch out for that blasted Drask Rondox and his Flying Dutchman!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

''The bread is missing'' Frop cried in dismay
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

"Darn!! Their must be a thief on board! Some of you go look into it!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

''Aye who ever find's the thief get's an extra helping''

AbbotAlf0805

"Ok well men get a move on!" said Barbossa. The mouse corsair was not afraid of anything but starvation. Not even Drask Rondox could scare Cap'n Barbossa Sparra!

Dannflor

''An that whole loaf for a snack he winked at the Captain

AbbotAlf0805

The cap'n smiled at him he always liked that cook. He was a good ole mate.

Dannflor

Skilly an duff ready did ye find the culprit Capn

AbbotAlf0805

Not yet my friend. But i would like some of that grub!" said Barbossa walking down below.

Dannflor

''Captain you are first of course there is plenty

AbbotAlf0805

Oh yes!" said Barbossa as he was about to eat some he heard someone yelling. "AHHHH!!!!!!! THE FLYING DUTCHMAN!!!!!" Then Barbossa went up to the bridge and saw the ghostly ship. "Get us up close and all archer prepare to fire. Men get ready board!!"

On the FLYING DUTCHMAN the undead otter crew was getting ready for battle. "Get us up close!! We will board them!!! yelled the dreaded brigand Drask Rondox to his crew. Then the ships got up to each other. Both captains said to their men,"Attack!" as the pirates clashed forces.

Redwaller

Furgg fell out of his bunk, he got up with a start. "Owch! What's happening?" He ran outside.

AbbotAlf0805

The two crews were battling each other and it was a stalemate.

gorath

Suddenly the black squirrel climbed down from the mast, and drew her sword. Ignoring the looks of disbelief on the crew's face, she jumped on board the other ship and started hacking at the enemy sailors. Ducking, blocking and stabbing, she fought recklessly, her eyes blazing.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

What in the name of Hellgates is that?! Its that squirrel!" yelled Barbossa fighting his way through hordes of undead otters.