The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Samono knocked the blade expertly out of Jack's hand. "I told you to search him!" He turned to Jack. "The mighty Lord Sandokhan will see you in his audience room! Bring him!" Two stout otters grabbed Jack and followed Samono.

AbbotAlf0805

Shogun Sandokhan?! Blast he'll kill me!" said Jack struggling.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

One of the otters grabed a knife and put it to Jack's neck. "Another move from you and your fishbait! Understand?"

AbbotAlf0805

Jack stopped struggling and let them drag him to the shogun
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

SandyB

The doors of the audience chamber slid open, Jack was struggling under the firm grip of Samono's otters. "What do you want with me?"

Samono growled, "Silence in the presence of the Shogun!"

"My Sword..." Sandokhan called, Jack's sword laid out on a low table in the center of the room. "Bring him..." The fox ushered, kneeling at the table. "Release the prisoner," Samono seemed to mumble. "That's better!" Jack declared.

"Ah! A westerner! Please sit." Jack does so, kneeling across from Sandokhan. "What is your name?"
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

I'm Cap'n Jack Sparra. My father was a pirate named, Barbossa Sparra." said Jack very nervous.

OOC: Barbossa Sparra raided Jima many MANY times.

SandyB

"That name carries much dishonor with it." Sandokhan declared. "However, my blood does not come from the grand pools of nobility either. My grandsire was once a corsair, you know." Jack was taken a bit by surprise. "However, I'm more interested in you. Especially, this blade. Where did you get it?" The fox said, pointing to the weapon on the table.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

AbbotAlf0805

What about? My father found it in a very old shrine after his adventures with Mattimeo the Warrior of Redwall. This was Mattimeo's sword before my father took it from the shrine." said Jack.

Redwaller

Samono slapped Jack's head. "Speak respectfully to the shogun!"

AbbotAlf0805

You shut up! I'm my own master!" said Jack looking at him angrily.

SandyB

Sandokhan cleared his throat, "I know Redwall and it was such an honor to have Mattimeo in my fellowship to re-take Jima from the Honored Claw. So, your father was in Mattimeo's fellowship as well?"

AbbotAlf0805

Aye that he was. My mother was a Redwaller and so is me aunt. Mabye you know 'em? My mum's name was Elizabeth and me aunt's name is Stephanie." said Jack fairly intersted in the conversation.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: So much for me  :( Can't you guys just wait sometimes? Now I have nothing to do!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: if you are a good guy show up at the palace and see me and be shocked or something like that.

SandyB

Sandokhan seemed to nod bluntly, "I do remember one of the Sister's being called Stephanie. Anyway, no matter." A servant brings hot tea to the table. "Please, join me in a drink." Sandokhan said, pouring himself a cup. "I've heard that you were attacked when your ship berthed..."