News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwood Valley RP

Started by Mad Maudie, June 12, 2012, 06:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

"What's the problem?" tulipa asked March.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"Don't feel do bad! Look, I'm shure that one day, you'll wake up and find out your parents are waiting for you!"

AbbotAlf0805

I hope your right.." said March walking back to cavern hole with his head still drooped.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was within sight of the Abbey, and was very excited to be returning to his favorite spot.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Tulipa walked towards the battlements.

Dannflor

Dilpij and Wikkle were looking at the Tapestry they had sneeked in and everybody was outside because of the weather Dilpij noticed a  crevese in the ston he said silently ''whata is in dat fing Wik
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AbbotAlf0805

What's going on in here?" said March walking in.

redwallgurl

WIkkle quickly snatched the thing that his friend was pointing out. It was a piece of parchment paper and he tore it in two giving one piece to his friend. "Nuthin mister,"said wikkle innocently.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok then I won't tell anybeast." said Marchellius winking at them and walking back to the bell tower to look for his parents return.

redwallgurl

Smiling at his friend Wikkle said,"Wanna play wiv dem paper on da pond?"

Dannflor

redwallgurl

Taking his friends paw they skipped to the pond ready to have some fun.

Dannflor

Dilpij asked as they skipped ''Howa make boat's Wik

redwallgurl

Wikkle agreed joyfully. They waeren't allowed ner the pond and it was always fun to make boats.

OOC: we should wait until an elder stops us