News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: The Quest for the Sword

Started by Lady_Gwalia, July 10, 2011, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 15, 2011, 07:01:39 PM
OOC: This thread seems to have an unusually large number of hares in it, eh wot?

OCC: I know! But hares are SO awesome. I always like to be a hare. I think I'm the only girl hare.

BIC: Food was placed before Sundew the mousemaid. With alarming speed she ate it up.
Smiling sweetly at the kitchen severs she said, "And that's how a hare eats, wot! Don't happen to have anymore of those pasties do you?" And she went on 'till she ate her fill.
A kitchen worker sighed, "And I thought hares ate!"
A vole maid said, "Don't worry. I think she must have been hungry. I bet she traveled a fair way."
"And I heard every blooming word you said," Sundew said to the vole, "Yes I did travel a fair way."   
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gonff

Putley De Ramo Parmare was walking beside the traveling players cart. "Wots that?" he asked, "It looks like some sort of bloomin tall stucture." He answered himself, "That blinkin thing must touch the jolly ole sky." He commented still talking to himself. An otter who was pulling the cart, hearing what Putley said looked up.

"Why that must be part of Redwall." said the otter. "We should be there pretty soon."

"I hope they have a lot of jolly good scoff ready when we get there." Putley said "I'm dyeing of a blinkin case of starvation."

And the traveling players continued onward towards Redwall.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Oh no, not another hare?!  :o :o :o
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

OOC: hey im a squirrle not an otter lol

BIC: trigoma look around ignoring the beast welcomeing him. he set eyes on the biutiful blade set at the top of a tapestry of a fearsome looking warrior mouse. a thought started forming in trigomas head. was this the one his master was talking about? he was shooken from his thoughts when webbtail noticed him looking at the blade...

OOC: hey cregga i was wondering if i could be like your assassin or sumthing. ill be the blade stealer for you, but if you dont want me too ill work for a differnt master lol.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Lady_Gwalia

OOC~
Trigoma-Why don't you have a different 'master'. There's already a thief.
High or the hills, far or the seas,
Fly with the small birds and follow the breeze,
Go with your heart, where would you roam?
Back to the rose colored stones you call home.
~The Pearls of Lutra

Trigoma

OOC: alrighty then! actually ill be teh secret assassin aka bad guy. im not the main badie obviously. ill just be a bad guy making up a wanderer. not all woodlanders are good lol...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

Webbtail noticed him staring at the sword. "Aye, don't you get any funny ideas, mate!" He said, "it belonged to Martin the Warrior, the abbey's guiding spirit! My mate Joey uses it now."
Received mostly negative reviews.

Trigoma

trigoma looked at joey then back to webb. "what do you mean funny ideas mate? just admiring they buity of it. quiet a blade that one there. sorta like this blade i carry with me. can out throw anyone in the land. anyways weres the scoff? i came here on an empty stomach haha." trigoma looked to see (er wut time is it? ill say its lunch time) the lunch tables getting set out.

OOC: in my description i said i dont have weapons but im gonna change that. its a razor sharp knife with an onyx pommel stone and black leather handle. its 12 inches from pommel to point.
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Trigoma on July 17, 2011, 04:16:52 AM
OOC: in my description i said i dont have weapons but im gonna change that. its a razor sharp knife with an onyx pommel stone and black leather handle. its 12 inches from pommel to point.

OOC: Just a wee bit of advice, after your character has been in the story for a while, dinnae change your character's description, or at least nay something that would have a great effect on the story. Tis unfair for a weoponless character to be surrounded by three other beasts with spears and then suddenly their description is changed and they have a great broadsword and go on to slay the other three beasts. Tis probably ok at the moment for Trigoma's description to change to him having a sword, just dinnae make it a habit of doing it.

BIC:
Babel, seeing lunch being put out, decided to do his usual (if not strictly forbidden by the friar) task of being the official taste-tester of lunch. Unfortunately for him, he decided to taste a couple of scones right when the friar was watching him.
"You thieving glutton! Away from that food!" "SMACK!"
"OW! Watch where you wave that ladle of your's, wot! Alright! Alright! I'm going sheesh-"
"I saw you take that chesnut Babel! Put it ba-"
"Spiffin chesnut, friar! I really do recomend the candied-Thwack!-OW! Not my fault your food is- hey, what are you doing with that buthptpthp!"

Togan watched the scenario with his friend Brims the otter. Both dibbuns were on the ground in tears from laughing at the unfortunate hare as the friar walked away from Babel, carrying a now empty bucket that recently held some water; while Babel stood there, drenched from head to toe in water.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

webb, although still slightly suspicious of Trigoma, walked away without saying a word. He walked towards the kitchens, where he noticed a bowl of candied chestnuts. "Might sneak one for myself," he muttered.
Silently, he crept towards the bowl and snatched one. Thinking he wasn't spotted he started to creep away, before the friar came up. "I saw you, mr Webbtail! Get your theiving paws away from those chestnuts!" *WHACK!!!*
The friar smacked him hard on the paw with his ladle.

Lady_Gwalia

Tey had wandered off as soon as she had decided Trigoma was being shown around by some of the Abbybeasts. They're better suited to show a beast about Redwall, she thought as she headed back out into the orchard to gather her things she had left beneath a tree when the dibbuns had dragged her off. As she passed the kitchens she was waylayed by her  mentor, Tuglow, coming from inside.
"There you are Tey! A most curious beast has come to our Abbey. Tis a mousemaid speaking like a hare!"
Tey smiled,
"She must be strange indeed! But Tuglow, that would mean we have two guests at our Abbey today. Less than an hour ago the dibbuns and I found a squirrel outside the Southern wall-gate.  He's being shown around by somebeast.

OOC~the next point we need to get to in the plot is getting ready for a midsummer feast. So, Abbess, please announce that somehow(you are leader of Redwall, after all) Friar, you can be cooking for that and preparing.
Everyone else just remember that's next and your characters can do things for it too. Also, the traveling players need to stay in Moss flower woods until the feast is announced and being prepared for.  Any characters traveling, it might be useful to join in with the players to get to Redwall, just a suggestion but you should be at Redwall soon unless you were having them do something along the way.

BIC~The band of players had been traveling all day. Now it was dusk and they were camped by the side of the path. Everyone was noisily talking, rehearsing skits or bits of music, while other munched on their dinners. Some did both at once. Elya had rescued her heather harp from the cart and was now sitting slightly apart from the noise of camp, gently plucking a tune, and quietly humming. They would reach Redwall soon, she thought, the legendary place of wonders that every goodbeast dreams of visiting.
High or the hills, far or the seas,
Fly with the small birds and follow the breeze,
Go with your heart, where would you roam?
Back to the rose colored stones you call home.
~The Pearls of Lutra

Gonff

Most of the creatures at the tables in the Great Hall had eaten their fill but were still sitting at the tables chatting and waiting to be excused. Abbess Rose stood up. Everyone became respectfully quiet. I would like to announce that the midsummer feast is going to begin  the evening after next. A great cheer arose above Great Hall. When the Abbess again had everyone's attention she continued. "You are all excused to go to your beds tonight and tomorrow we will start with the preparations. Everyone (but those who were still eating) dispersed to go to their beds so they would be well rested for the preparations tomorrow.

OOC: I can make the feast be sooner or farther away if I need to.

BIC: Trinn was excited about the feast coming up. She prepared for bed wondering if she would be old enough this season to help with the preparations in the kitchen. She drifted asleep, dreaming of all the wonderful food there would be.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Trigoma

OOC: sorry i know thats sorta god modding but tis not quiet. its not a sword its a knife sorta of like Ferahgos throwing knives in salamadastron. plus i didnt say i could compare to joey. hes the warrior and had martin in him and can easily wack mah head off lol. anyways back to the story...

BIC: making a pig of himself trigoma shoved food left and right. after all the other beasts were excused to sleep he got his second wind and continued. he noticed a tasty looking pot of soup and guzzled it down. "mmmm mighty tasty that there soup. wonder what its ca...ca...O_O" trigoma started crying tears as the hot root soup hit him hard on the tounge. after he drenched it in ale he decided he had enough. standing up he looked around the table. there were a few hares there eating so fast it made trig feel like he was suffocating. turning in disgust he went to his assighned bed. 
—Happy Mask Salesman

DanielofRedwall

Joey wasn't tired, so he decided to take a walk along the abbey wall. He often did this when he couldn't sleep as he found a nice relaxing walk the best way to make himself tired. He walked along, not even caring about the cool night breeze, or the fact he was all alone at night. He had done enough travelling in his life to get use to the feeling.

OOC: I thought that maybe because Joey's up there he could spot the travelling band coming to Redwall?

Gonff

OOC: I don't think their supposed to come until the midsummer feast is ready.