News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Suddenly a slim otter with one green eye and one brown was in front of him. She held a long, thin, razor-sharp knife to his throat. 'What are you doing here, marten?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

"Listen otter. This is none of your concern. I met him first and he was offering me help," said Breeze sternly to the otter. "I'll go with you, but I'm on watch and don't forget it. Though I do not look like it, I can use this sword," Breeze said to Aldar.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

The otter's eyes widened. A stubborn look came over her face.
'This is my neck o' the country, an' I guess I have a right to be here!'
She stepped back and blended in with the grey treetrunks. Up against the rough bark, she was totally camouflaged.
OOC:@Rakkety tam's 1 fan: They're sort of scattered around, I think, but they join up to find Martin's sword and defeat the adders.
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

well i think we should try and find all the redwallers and regroup we can never take back the abbey when everyone is scatterd about bendeck said well how bout me and bendeck go east tylmela you go west to find and regroup the redwallers and meet back here with them in 2 days ooc
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A barely visible smile crossed Aldar's lips. Just as quickly it was replaced by his usual nonchalant expression. "Well then, come on." he said, pointing northwards. "They're constantly moving about, but last I checked they had set up camp about a day's walk from here." He ducked under a low hanging branch. "We should reach them by morning."
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

well shouldnt we search here first forsome of the redwallers  could be here you 3 can go ahead we will catch up balock said ok lets go south some for about a hour then we will catch up with u ok c ya later ooc

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A few hours of hiding his head under a bed later Nathair had decided that the beast had gone away and that it was safe to come out of hiding.

Deciding to take another patrol upon the walltops he slithered along, keeping wary in case the beast showed up again. He looked at a tree and then looked the opposite way, towards the abbey.

He heard a small twig suddenly snap and looked back at the tree. Nothing. he examined the tree again, but upon seeing nothing, turned back to the abbey. Suddenly their was the sound of a branch suddenly bending down and he swiftly turned back to the tree.

Sitting on the bent branch was a large black fox, with a battleaxe strapped to his belt and-OH NO! Nathair thought. In the foxes right paw was the same horrible walking stick as the beast he had seen before. It was the same beast as before!

Jumping back in fright he slithered as fast as he could move along the wall, down to the grounds, across them, into the abbey, up the stairs to the dormitories, and stuck his head under his favourite bed, the same bed as before. This was not a good day to go outside, he thought.

~~~

Spencloud had been attempting to see the abbey better by climbing a nearby tree, making sure that the adder on the walltop didn't see him, but it had proved to not be that strong and the branch bent greatly, bringing him a few feet away from the face of the adder. For a moment he just sat there and stared, not wanting to make a move.

The adder was the one who made the move however, and not as Spencloud expected. It jumped back in fright and slithered off. Spencloud started to smirk but suddenly the branch broke and he went falling down, only his quick reflexes saving him by grabbing a branch as he fell. Taking a few deep breaths he quickly and as carefully as he could climbed down the tree and stood there, looking up at the walls.

Suddenly smelling adder, a second later he was gone; disappeared into the thick foliage of Mossflower Woods.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

i dont trust that pine marten he seems fishy bendeck said ye i know what u mean somthin aboot him is off come on lets get back to them its been nearly an hour balock just then bendeck saw a mole wandering around look that looks like a redwaller to me wat about u wot wot balock said come on lets go talk to him ho there mole who bes ya bendeck said dont worry were freinds balock said ooc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Two wee things:

1. Ye dinnae need to put ooc at the end of every one of your posts.
2. Last time I checked your characters werenae even near Aldar and Breeze.

rakkety tam

ooc well i didnt know about  the ooc thing but i think i was near aldar and breeze but i might be confused i'm easly confused

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

DanielofRedwall

Dirtclaw was wandering about as always when he noticed the Pine Marten"Oi, what yu'm be doin' yurr?" he asked in his distinct mole dialect.

OOC: Sorry, I'm not amazing at mole speech, but I tried my best :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

rakkety tam

ooc ok lets just get back to the story hey acualy i wont be able to post 4 a week cause i'm going on vacation

rakkety tam

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 24, 2011, 05:31:02 AM
Dirtclaw was wandering about as always when he noticed the Pine Marten"Oi, what yu'm be doin' yurr?" he asked in his distinct mole dialect.

OOC: Sorry, I'm not amazing at mole speech, but I tried my best :)
ooc i'm not a pine martin i'm a hare and a weasel
bic were freinds we come in peace do u know where the redwallers r just then an adder swooped up behind them and killed the hare and the weasel ooc the reason i killed my beastsis cause i'm going on vacation and it would be complicating things if i just disaperd then returned so there but plz join my RP  the great siege  but keep on RPing here talk to u in a week or so

Tiria Wildlough

Tylmela followed Breeze and the pine marten. She did not trust vermin, and was worried. She loaded a poisoned dart into her blowgun.
OOC: HeadInAnotherGalaxy, I'm not going to kill your beast. The dart is just in case of trouble. ;)
I'm not a hipster.