RP: The Great Mossflower War

Started by Trigoma, July 26, 2011, 03:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

Here u go basil :D

Trigoma ran through mossflower taking in his surroundings. welkoh and trigoma had split up on the leaders orders to search the land for safe travleing. seeing nothing of any harm he headed back to the meeting point him and welkoh had established.

OOC: alrighty! r we set up?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Back at the abbey, Loran the bankvole was leaning against an old apple tree in the orchard, daydreaming about a miraculous feast, which was possibly due to lunch being a wee bit late that day. Mmmmm...Fresh strawberry cordial...... he thought, licking his lips. And a nice tasty salad.....mmmm....that would be wonderful.......and for dessert, a...... He was so busy daydreaming that he didn't notice his younger brother, Coyle, sneak off from the abbey pond where all the abbey dibbuns had been playing and go inside the abbey.

~~~

Quietly sneaking in the door, Coyle looked around to see if anybeast was there. Nobeast in sight. He silently pulled out his trusty magnifying glass, put it to the ground and started walking around, looking for clues. There was a great mystery here that needed solving. The Mystery of the Late Lunch! He found a small pawprint. The game was afoot!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Icefire

In the kitchen, Tamuril was throwing a fit. She had finally gotten permission to be in charge of a meal, cooked by herself and some of her friends, and everything was going wrong! One of her helpers had forgotten to add shrimp to the soup; another had taken that shrimp and put in a salad; a third had daydreamed while making frosting and had accidentally substituted salt for sugar! And that wasn't the worst part! In the process of going around berating her helpers and trying to fix these and other mistakes, she had let the cake she was baking burn! That was the final straw. Not knowing what else to do, Tamuril did what she does best - burst into tears lamanting her troubles at the top of her lungs.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwall Musician

Tamuril's crying could be heard outside the kitchen. Zinnia and Henry happen to hear her.
"Sounds like Tamuril," Zinnia said to her life long friend.
Henry nodded, "Crying is what she is good at. Bet she ruined her first meal."
Henry looked at Zinnia. Zinnia was very quiet. She kept to herself, only sharing her thought with Henry. Tamuril on the other hand seemed to have everything going her way. Though she was a flirt, she was always pretty. Henry knew that Zinnia was rather jealous.
"Should we help her?" Zinnia said. Being friends for so long, they could almost read each other thoughts.
"We'd better go help," Henry said with a sigh.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

With a strawberry spreadining, and..-SPLASH!

Loran awoke with a start, as a group of dibbuns ran away laughing, a now empty bucket in their tiny paws.

Great, now he all wet. he thought glumly. Looking back at the pond, he suddenly noticed that something was wrong. Wait, where Coyle?! he thought, running into the abbey, still soaking wet, and dripping water on the floor as he searched for his younger brother.

~~~

After the pawprint, Coyle had found more leading down towards the kitchens.

He silenty watched as a squirrel and a vole decided to help someone that they only described as "her", and then walked into the kitchens.

So these two must be involved in the mystery too! Coyle thought. As well as this "her". I wonder who she is?

Pressing himself tightly against the wall he slowly and silently edged his way towards the kitchens. He counted to himself.

Three.
Two.
One.
NOW!

Suddenly bursting into the kitchens he shouted as loudly as he could. "A'right! wha's going'on 'ere?!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at the young dibbun.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Icefire

In the kitchen, Tamuril had just gotten going with her tantrum, when Zinnia and Henry walked in.
"Perfect!" thought Tamuril, "I'm finally getting someone's attention!"
Before they had a chance to say anything however, Coyle jumped into the room yelling "A'right! wha's going'on 'ere?!" All comotion in the kitchen stopped as everyone stopped and stared at the young dibbun. Tamuril even stopped crying as she gaped at the young bankvole.
After a few seconds, she replied, "What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on! All my helpers are completely clueless about what to do to prepare a lunch! Am I the only one who knows what to do in the kitchen?! Now everything's ruined and there's nothing I can do about it!"
When she had finished, the drama queen once more burst into tears.

Redwall Musician

Henry passed a hankie to Tamuril. "Here you are miss. Please stop the water works now."

"We can fix it," Zinnia said in a quiet voice. "We shall prepare a simple salad. Tamuil and I shall bake some scones. Henry shall fix the soup." The whole time Zinnia said this her voice sounded nervous. She had never in her life told anyone what to do. Henry showed a good example by beginning to taste the soup, and adding spices, and shrimp as he saw fit.

Zinnia walked pass Coyle and said, "Please tell the abbot/abbess that lunch shall be late," and she began making scones.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

Tamuril just stood there for a second stunned at what she had just heard. "Zinnia spoke?......and she gave orders?.....She gave ME orders! The nerve!"
She considered refusing to do what Zinnia had said, but realized that there was really no other way to make lunch work and so she got busy helping Zinnia with the scones still fuming inwardly.

OOC: Something I forgot to mention about Tamuril. As a dibbun, she was called Tami, but now that she's "grown-up" she hates that "childish"  nickname. Unfortunately, certain people continue to forget the change and still call her Tami. And boy does she hate it...... ;)

Tiria Wildlough

Iris the mousemaid heard Tamuril's crying from the kitchen. She giggled quietly and poked her head in. 'Hello, does anyone need help here?'
She almost laughed out loud upon seeing the mess, but checked herself just in time, in order not to hurt Tamuril's feelings.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Aruba SkyArrow

Far from the hustle and bustle of the abbey, a lone shadow sat glumly upon a rock, silently fuming about what was happening in her life. Why me? Why must I have these cursed markings? So far, she had been beaten, enslaved, escaped only to be re-enslaved, then beaten even more, and then escaped, was captured and almost eaten by a nasty tribe of rats, now, she had lost the only meaning in her life, the only beast that had made her get up every morn, and live to the next day. She was alone. He had gone to the Spring Meadow of Peace.Pikelar. Come back... she pleaded at a tiny locket holding a charcoal sketch of a handsome tomcat.... her world.... her soul mate.... gone forever.

BasilStagHare

Once welkoh and trigoma had reached the meeting point , he had a strange feeling they were being watched. Looking around with his dirk in hand, he climbed a tree, and after a few moments, an unconsious vermin fell from the leaves. Soon after, welkoh came back to the meeting point hauling the stoat and roped him to a strong oak. He sheathed his dirk and began to start a fire. "Such a pity isn't it?" He said to trigoma. "I almost got a dent in m' dirk."
Trying to stop me read the Redwall Series is like telling a Hare that he's on rations for a whole season.

Tiria Wildlough

Iris picked up two of Tamuril's dropped plates and began to juggle them. She looked at the distraught squirrelmaid. 'Oh, come on, take off that long face. Life isn't all dishwater and ruined icing.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Trigoma

trigoma helped with the fire as he threw some dry grass and leaves on it. it burst into life. he went to the vermin and inspected him. "not much this 'un. hmm your poor dirk took on some damage. u had to waste its good looks on this guy?" trigoma said jokeingly. "well eather way we should camp here for the night. we can make it back to the main body by noon tomarrer im guessin'."
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

BasilStagHare

Welkoh studied the vermin. He turned to Trigoma. "I'm guessing this 'uns a rapscallion, strange how he knows how to climb trees." He sat back down with his face towards the stoat.. "We'll show him to the rest of the patrol, then we'll see what happens to this vermin."
Trying to stop me read the Redwall Series is like telling a Hare that he's on rations for a whole season.

Trigoma

trigoma nodded in agreement. "alright lets get some shut eye. ill take first watch. ill wake u when its your turn." with tht trigoma set up his post and waited for the midnight switch.
—Happy Mask Salesman