News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: The Great Mossflower War

Started by Trigoma, July 26, 2011, 03:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BasilStagHare

Seeing that Trigoma had volunteered to take first shift for the night, Welkoh went over to the captured stoat, made sure he was tied. "Well," he said drowsily, "wake m' up when tis my turn, alright Welkoh? Make sure you get some shut eye." And with that, Welkoh fell asleep.
Trying to stop me read the Redwall Series is like telling a Hare that he's on rations for a whole season.

Icefire

Unknown to Welkoh and Trigoma, the stoat was being tracked by Riam, son of Cwilyra. This was the first time they had a lead on something larger than a bird since that idiot Lonar let the wildcat escape. "She'd have been good eating, too." thought Riam, his mouth watering.
He watched as Welkoh first captured the stoat and then went to sleep. "Hm...3 beasts. That's nothing to our gang. We could easily take them! Been awhile since I had squirrel...and I've never had rabbit. I'd better get word back to Cwilyra." he thought, as he disappeared into the night.

OOC: btw Riam, Cwilyra, and Lonar are part of a gang of cannibal rats (more info on the sign-up thread). They're open for anyone to use. I thought we needed more villains, and Aruba Skyarrow's entrance created a great opening for this particular gang. If this was against the rules or something, I can just delete the characters.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Trigoma

trigoma thought to himself what there next move would be. he completely spaced out unaware of the figures moving toward them in the dark. he didnt see them till it was to late.

OOC: lol you can eat the captive but not us lol.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

OOC: You'd better find a way of escape then ;) ;D

BIC: Riam came up behind Trigoma and clubbed him over the head before Trigoma even had time to think. Hooknose used the same method on Welkoh to make sure he remained asleep. Lonar checked the stoat, but realizing that he was already unconscious he left him alone and remarked "Mmm.....I claim the stoat!"
Riam replied harshly, "You claim nothing! If it weren't for you, we would have been enjoying wildcat right now, but instead we had to eat those disgusting berries and that pathetic bird! You'll be lucky if you get even part of that stoat."
Lonar became indignant, "It's not my fault she escaped! Hooknose is the one who didn't tie her up properly."
Hooknose answered, "I tied her up just fine! You were on guard duty and you let her escape."
Riam cut Lonar's protests off by saying, "Come on. Let's get these 3 back to camp."

Coobreedan

The meal proved to be a great success.
"Fine meal Tami!" Said a happy Abbot.
For once Tamuril liked being called Tami. A grin spread across her face.
"Is that a grin I see Tami?" Said Zinnia.
Everyone was happy. Apart from the group of stoats in Mossflower...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Trigoma

OOC: sorry coobreedan. if you want to join go too "the great war of mossflower" planning thread. do not use others caracters as it is godmodding and is against the rules. thanks! :D

BIC: trigoma awoke being dragged away. he looked around and saw welkoh still unconsious. trigoma quickly sized up the situation. they were being dragged by there forpaws, and there foot paws free and dragging. he looked for the beasts dragging them and saw the backs of the 2 stoats towing them.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

OOC: Trigoma, you're being dragged by rats...unless I missed a scene change somewhere.

BIC: They had almost made it back to camp. Lonar and Hooknose were still arguing over who's fault it was that the wildcat escaped not realizing how close they were to losing one of their current captives....

Trigoma

OOC: hmm sorry lol i thought they were stoats. my bad.

BIC: trigoma found his right paw loose. he searched on the ground for a sharp object to cut his left paw loose. he came up with a sharp rock and went to work...
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: I forgot to say, Jurga has a sling. ;)
Jurga Longstripe had spent an uncomfortable night dodging vermin. She was quietly moving along in the trees, when she saw Trigoma and Welkoh, being dragged along.
Taking a firm grip on her sling, the badgermaid picked up a rock from the ground, and loaded it in her sling. Then she let loose on the vermin.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

OOC: Heeheehee! This should be fun!

BIC: "Well, I still say it was your fault!" said Lonar, completely unaware of what was about to happen. "If you had tied that wildcat, better I wouldn't have had-"
His complaints had suddenly been cut off when a rock came out of nowhere and hit his head. He fell down, unconscience, dropping Trigoma's feet in the process. Riam and Hooknose dropped the feet of their prisoners as well reaching for there slings while searching for their unknown enemy.

Tiria Wildlough

Jurga chuckled quietly, and let loose another stone, and another.
OOC: Yeah, this is fun! For me...
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

"Why did you let Tamuril take all the praise for the meal?" Henry asked Zinnia. Both were walking in the orchard together.
"I don't think I could stand there and be praised. Tami can, and she did help, so let her take the praise."
Henry and Zinnia then sat down by a apple tree. Both smiled at the Dibbuns playing not far away.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

OOC: Tamuril took all the praise? What a jerk! lol

BIC: Yes, Tamuril took the praise, "After all" she thought, "It was supposed to be my meal anyways"
But she still fumed inwardly, "Next time, nothing is going wrong. I won't share any of the praise with Zinnia!"

Meanwhile, far away from the abbey, Riam and Hooknose were still trying to find the source of the stones. Another stone hit Hooknose in the nose and that's when Riam finally determined the position of their unseen enemy. He raised his sling thinking, "I've gotcha now."

Trigoma

but trigoma had loosed his bonds. he appeard from behind Riam and brought a wood stave to bear on his head...
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Jurga leapt out of the bushes, swinging her sling. She shouted, 'You won't get me, vermin! Eulaaliaaa!'
OOC: You can get me if you want, but I WILL put up a fight, so be warned! >:(
I'm not a hipster.