Main Menu

Dueling Roulette (Round 2)

Started by BrookSkimmer, December 03, 2013, 09:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadefur nightblade

Name: Bloodfeather
Species: golden eagle
Weapons: talons, beak, wings
Training/skills: he has worked as a mercenary for a long time, fighting in a score of wars, each bloodier than the last.
Description: He is tall and foreboding, with the persona of a beast that is used to being listened to. In the high northland he inspired awe where ever he went. None has ever defeated him in battle, and only the very richest could pay for his services, resulting in him being very rich. On many a battlefield, the entire battle stopped and the combatants stared in awe or ran when the legendary eagle swooped down to fight.

BrookSkimmer

Accepted character list is updated! There's still time to register! I'm leaving registration open until this Sunday evening. (pst)

The Shade

Name: Nile
Species: Sea otter
Weapons: Twin swords, that have a special shape at the hilt allowing them to combine, and a curved dagger.
Training/skills: Nile is an expert in sword fighting, and loves to combine it with acrobatics and such. Some of the most impossible moves he has perfected, however, he does have some major flaws... (To be RPed!  ;) )
Description: Nile worked out on weights at an extremely young age. As a result, this stunted his growth, leaving him quite short, with a thickly muscled upper body. He wears a rough black tunic, over which he wears a torn denim-like jacket. He also sports a pair of greasy black trousers, helt up by several leather belts. His last item is a pair of short black leather boots, one of which has a leg strap for his dagger.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

BrookSkimmer

Spearfinn

Name: Kiter

Species: Otter

Weapons:Lance, Shield,and Throwing Knives

Training and Personality:Great at throwing, great humer
Redwallllllll!

BrookSkimmer

Spearfinn, I'm glad to have your application. However, you must complete all sections of the sign up form to be accepted.

Name:
Species:
Training/Skills:
Description:

Spearfinn

Name: Kiter

Species: Otter

Weapons:Lance, Shield,and Throwing Knives

Training and Personality:Great at throwing, great humor

Description: Kiter is a black river otter with a light blue kilt and a spiked helmet

Redwallllllll!

Osu

Okay, I'm gonna give this a shot. *determined face*

Name: Donovan "Otto" Woodscut
Species: Hare
Weapons: Fists, sling
Training/Skills: Has spent his life studying the art of pugilism. He's in his late middle seasons, so that's a fairly long time.
Description: Fur is a mostly drab, uniform gray, darker down his back and lightening to an off-white on his stomach. Short, stocky, not really fat but certainly a solid lump of a hare. Broken nose, scars on his arms and fists, as well as his ears. Brown eyes, has an all around scruffy, dangerous feeling to his appearance despite always being dressed in regimental uniform; a short, dark green tunic with three chevrons on one sleeve, belted, sling at his waist. All four paws are wrapped (in the style of boxers for his hands, in the style of horses for his footpaws).

Name: Buckley Midland-Woodscut
Species: Hare
Weapons: straight sabre
Training/Skills: Pretty good at sword fighting, very poor skills with long range weaponry. Can't really fight paw-to-paw well, but, like most everybeast, he can swing his fists when he needs to.
Description: Fur colors are varying shades of browns and black common to the species. Tall, dashing, a runner's physique; waxed whiskers, light blue eyes, always impeccably groomed. Missing a small chunk in his left ear, wears a red Patrol tunic with all of his medals polished and on display, a thin sword belt worn sash fashion; in possession of a short, straight sabre, a pretty thing that belonged to his father. Also tends to wear gloves, monocle, and enjoys strutting around in embroidered tunics and cloaks and generally dressing up for no apparent reason at all.

Name: Poppy
Species: Weasel
Weapons: Whips of varying shapes and sizes, a long knife, a long scythe.
Training/Skills: Very talented in the use of whips. Can use her knife for killing but isn't especially trained for it. As with the knife, she can swing her scythe about as well as anybeast but doesn't possess any special knowledge for using it as a weapon.
Description: Lanky, with grungy fur -- she doesn't believe in bathing. One ear is pierced with a large, golden hoop; the other has mostly been torn off. She also has a bone piercing through her nose. She has scars across her knuckles and face. Her eyes are green, upturned slightly at the outer corners. As for clothing, Poppy can typically be seen in a tattered, off-white poet's shirt. Belted over that is a red sash, and below, a dark kilt.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

BrookSkimmer

Gonff the Mousethief

may I join?

Name: gonff
species: mouse
weapons: small dagger, bow and arrows, and cutlass
training/skills: chased out of many homes and can hide very well
description:i can sneak up on everyone, even the strongest warrior in bloodwrath!very small with light brown fur. very tattered clothes but pathches it up quickely.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Spearfinn

Redwallllllll!

BrookSkimmer

Jetthebinturong

I'm SO sorry I didn't take part in the other one, at first I couldn't think of what to write and after that I got caught up doing other things and lost interest. If you'll have me I think I'll avoid making eastern characters this time (I just regret that I never got to use Zongse, I've never rped as him before and I wanted to see how well he would work)

Name: Makintab Lustrosa
Species: Maine coon
Weapons: A rapier and two dirks
Training/Skills: Trained well with both his weapons, he is incredibly swift and can pack a hard punch when it comes down to it
Description: His fur looks like this
Spoiler
[close]
He wears a dark red tunic and round silver shoulder plates. His tunic is belted by a brown leather belt with a golden buckle. He has a black scabbard for his sword

Name: Drohi Sajjana
Species: Nilgiri Marten
Weapons: A moplah sword, a khanda sword and a talwar sword
Training/Skills: Trained with all three swords, he is quite agile and swift though can be incredibly savage when angry
Description: He wears a red tunic on top of gold coloured chainmail and a round gold helmet with a nose guard and a sheet of chainmail to protect the back of his head. The helmet is surmounted by a spike
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BrookSkimmer

I understand Jett, I was just bummed not to get to play Kiaushi in the last round. Perhaps this time I will... anyway, once your description is done I'll add you. There's a problem with the spoiler maybe?

Jetthebinturong

Yeah there is, I'll sort that out

EDIT: Done
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan