News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Miss Peacock had stiffened when the Colonel had mentioned her brother, but no one noticed. She eyed the ferret warily, but rolled her eyes when the badger entered the room. "Hello, I'm Miss Peacock. It is nice to meet your acquintance, everyone." She said coolly, her tome implying that it was not nice to meet them, standing up so they could see who was speaking. Then she sat back down,

Faiyloe

Scarlet "The pleasure is mine," she said just as dryly. She then got up and walked over to a cabinet and taking out a wine glass and bottle she pored her self a glass. "Would any of you like some. Seeing as we won't be driving for some time," She said.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

"I'll take a little bit." Miss Peacock said, getting up and walking over to the cabinet and getting herself a glass.

Amarith Waterspring

"Professor Plum, Miss Scarlet, pleased to meet you," He said with a slight bow. Plum took a seat in an armchair and, unfolding a newspaper that had been sitting on a table, dissappeared behind it.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Faiyloe

"I'm sure" She said taking a sip of her whine.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Has Miss Scarlet set down the wine yet!?!?!?

Faiyloe

OOC: Oh ya sorry. Lets just assume she did.

BlueRose

Cordelia looked at Misses Peacock and Scarlet with something akin to admiration. "Goodness, young beasts these days. I would give a lot if I could handle wine again! The strongest thing I can drink these days is tea!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

Mr. Green stiffened at the sight of Mr. Black. Didn't he have any staff in the house who answered the door?
Mr. Green stepped inside, and took of his leather driving gloves, and but then in his briefcase. "Evening Black." He let the words roll off his tongue smoothly, as if he just happened to be stopping by. Really, he had planning to come for a while.

Faiyloe

Black Raised and eye brow. "I see you know my name, though yours I can't recall." He said. "Come join the others in the Lounge,"

rachel25

"It would be a pleasure." Sebastian drawled, an arrogant smirk playing upon his features.   

Faiyloe

"This way," he said leading the otter back to the lounge.

rachel25

Mr. Green followed, his green, and blue eyes looking around with interest. "Quite a place." He said, flashing a grin, which revealed the diamond set in his front tooth. 

Faiyloe

"Glad you think so," He said trying to stay polite. He did not like this otter. They entered the lounge "feel free to make your self at home,"

rachel25

Mr. Green walked in, and eyed the other people in the room. "Good evening." He said, as if he didn't actually mean it. Then he turned to Mr. Black, "Sir, I do advise you to have a garage built. My poor Nash Healey is now having to suffer out in the ran, and without its cover."