News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Welcome, to the Barkhills

Started by The Skarzs, August 21, 2014, 10:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen A. Mouse

((OOC: Hello again....))

With a regretful glance back, Ginny moved on with the others. She was relieved to get away from the horrible scene, but felt bad that they hadn't given the townbeasts more help. Surely the need for medical attention was immediate? Even though the rest of the fighting force would soon be there to help, it wouldn't be soon enough for some.

Nobeast should have to watch their loved one die.

She walked in silence for a long while, pondering dismal thoughts. Then a small blue flower growing by the roadside caught her eye. The ferret shook her head, sighing. She couldn't let herself get lost in the past... she needed something to anchor her to the present. If they were attacked and her head was in the clouds, it wouldn't- "Er... Karn, what do we do when we catch up to the bear? You said we wouldn't fight it- but why follow it then?"

A bear? Was that what tore up the village? If it was, then why in Tonn's name were they following it??
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Um, how do y'all know what a bear is? Only reason I know is because I live here...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gwen A. Mouse

((OOC: Well, Ginny's got a particularly travelsome past, so it's not horribly unlikely for her to have at least heard stories.))
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 05, 2015, 06:41:30 AM
OOC: Um, how do y'all know what a bear is? Only reason I know is because I live here...

OOC: May I point out that Arya doesn't know what it is?

Izeroth

"Trillo and Ginny both raise good points," Ashtail added. "Why in 'gates are we following this... monster? We can't risk losing beasts here; we need all we've got if we're to defeat that wolf.

The Skarzs

"Why follow? Why risk our lives?" Karn gritted his teeth and turned around, a fire of determination and rage burning in his eyes. "Why? Because those creatures that lie dead back there demand it," he growled. Vrungin knew where to pull the cougar's strings; such an attack and the deaths of so many struck the commander to his core, and Karn knew it.
"Even if this was a distraction for us, something to keep us away from him, a force like that in the paws of a beast like Vrungin is a weapon nobeast should wield. And that is why we must follow: to save any more lives from being lost."
He turned his back to the others and walked a few paces before stopping again. "I don't ask that any of you join me; stay if you want and go back to the mustelids, I understand."
Karn sighed and closed his eyes gravely, his scarred face hard as stone in its resolve, but also soft in its grief.
"Tell them the Commander may be gone for a while."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Well, I don't know about you lot, but I'm with Commander Karn." Arya said, in a much more serious tone of voice than she normally used.

Izeroth

"I will go with you for now," Ashtail said, "but if I feel this quest is hopeless, do not expect me to stay with you until the end. I see no reason to die for a lost cause."

Cornflower MM