News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: The War of the Ice Paws

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 20, 2011, 03:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Bluestrype laid down the cob of wood. 'Oh, I'm sorry. I did not realize. I'll call Mother Abbess.'
In a minute she was back with Abbess Meriam. The old mouse was slightly taken aback by the huge golden eagle.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Webbtail lay lazily by the fire, watching his young one, Balga, play with the other dibbuns. Then he noticed Diamond. "Hey, matey, it's been a while! Good to see you again! See that otter babe over there? You might not recognise him, but that's ours! He's grown a lot, hasn't he?"
Received mostly negative reviews.

The Long Patrol

Warclaw was seeking a place to stay for the winter.   He had been looking for a long time, and now he was very frantic.  Grabbing a dagger from his pack, he began slashing tall grass.  He sat down ready to call it a day, when he noticed a faint building in the distance.  "Yes!  Yes!  finally!" he cheered.  
and he took off towards the place

Redwall Musician

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 23, 2011, 10:04:42 AM
Webbtail lay lazily by the fire, watching his young one, Balga, play with the other dibbuns. Then he noticed Diamond. "Hey, matey, it's been a while! Good to see you again! See that otter babe over there? You might not recognise him, but that's ours! He's grown a lot, hasn't he?"

"He has grown!" said Diamond as she picked Balga up. She then put him right back down on the floor, "He's also gotten a lot heavier."
Diamond looked as if she had just remembered something. "Father, should we go check on Pimpom and the other hares. They were lead off to the kitchens."
"Yes, I should have remembered," And with that Emlswift went off to the kitchens. Never leave Pimpom in the kitchens too long.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Raio Rei hopped from one talon the the next, impatient. He flapped his wings, then decided to fly for a bit. He took off and then circled above the abbey grounds, waiting for the badger to return.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

Andro headed to the kitchens but was shocked to see hares all over the place trying to bust a way in. the cooks had set up a barrier and were trying hard to keep the hares from scoffing everthing. andro shrugged and figured he's head over out side again. he went outside and glanced up and saw the huge eagle soaring over head. awstruck he watched it fly, untill it saw him.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

Elmswift barged into the kitchens. "Attention! Hares out of the ktchen, on the double!" And with that, though with some mumbling, the hares left the kitchen.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Raio Rei spotted the earthcrawler and plunged downward, landing right before Andro. "Hello. Do you know where Abbess Meriam is?" he asked. "The blue-striped badger promised to go get her, yet neither of them are here yet."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

seeing the eagle of no harm he nodded and said "welcome...great freice eagle..." he said hesitantly. then he took the eagle inside to the halls. spotting abbess meriam with the dibbuns he headed over there with the eagle right behind. "hoy mother abbess! i have a featherd friend who would like to speak to you!" then andro stepped back to listen.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Seanthisk sighed and wiped the perspiration off of his forehead with his cap. "Whew, those hares are somethin' else." he said to a fellow kitchen worker. "Aye." said the other, and they both went back to their duties.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Galedeep

Captain Carl Galedeep looked dubiously at his reflection in the river water. Carefully he plucked a gray hair out, and gave it a look.

"... new color's ruining my image," He grumbled. Carl heard footsteps running to him.

"Scout reporting in sah!"

"What's with the hare lingo Dagen?"

Dagen smiled and shrugged,

"Jest something I thought i'd try Cap'n."

Carl chuckled at his old friend, "Do your reportin' mate."

"I saw the it in the distance, we should be a half days march from the abbey!"

"Very good matey get everyone up and at 'em. I want to leave in at least an hour!"

Nightfire

Raio Rei bowed deeply to Abbess Meriam, placing a wing over his heart. "I am deeply honored to meet you, ma'am. I am Raio Rei, the Thunderbolt King of the mountains. I wish to seek shelter here in your wonderful abbey for the winter."

The Long Patrol

Warclaw had finally reached redwall abbey.  He was completely out of breath, but he still figured he would wait for somebeast to open the gates or see him standing by the wall.

After sitting for a while he started slinging pebbles at the door.  "That'll make 'em open these here gates!" He muttered.

Trigoma

andro had left the eagle to talk to the abbess and headed to the orchard again. it was then tht he heard something banging against the gate. he went over to it and put his ear to it. its sounded like someone was throwing rocks at the gate! "ill give them a peice of my mind..." he though. he then opened the gate just as warclaw slung another stone. "hey you-ugh" andro took a rock to his head (lol) and stumbled down nurseing a bump.
—Happy Mask Salesman

The Long Patrol

"Sorry!"  Seeing other creatures gathering with worried looks on their faces, he noticed they were looking at his sling. "This?  I come in peace."  After a little more convincing, he finally was allowed in.