RP: The War of the Ice Paws

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, August 20, 2011, 03:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinella

Razzin stumbled upon the path in front of Redwall Abbey. Blinking bleary eyes, she stared up at the immense building, her twin rapiers making a metallic sound as she drew them deftly. Making her way along the side of the path, she stared up at the building, *What a prize! I wonder who lives here?* she thinks. Approaching the double doors of sturdy wood, she examines the structure with her eyes. From top to bottom, it had to be the most exquisite monument she had ever seen!
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

DanielofRedwall

Webbtail ran over to Balga, who had been playing with Raio Rei's wings. "Stop that, Balga! Leave the poor eagle alone!" He then turned to the eagle. "Please, forgive him, he be only a babe. Me name's Webbtail, the skipper of otters. Pleased to meet ye!"
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Raio Rei held out one talon, gently shaking the otter's paw. "Nay, the babe means no harm, let him be. 'Tis a nice change from golden eagle hatchlings, that is certain. They just eat and attack your talons, nothing more."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Galedeep

As they marched Captain Carl Galedeep reflected on how he and the crew of Hotroot gotten there.

It had been a long harsh winter out at sea. Frost was everywhere and storms had become a daily occurrence. The large waves of water constantly flooded the deck forcing the crew to attempt to bail the icy water out, while standing in it.

At some point someone had mentioned their favorite dish from Redwall, at which everybeast started talking about it. They had not been to the place in nine seasons. Finally after much talk about the abbey Carl had announced,

"Well why don't we go to Redwall?"

The crew responded with cheers. The voyage to the shore was a long and hard one, but they finally made it. The Captain knew that going by the River Moss like they did last time wasn't likely the best option. So he decided to to make berth at the great mountain Salamandastron. There they met the Badger Lord who simply asked where they were going, gave them supplies, and even offered to take care of the Hotroot.

The Badger Lord had also told them that some of his fighting hares had recently set out to Redwall in case the crew were to run into them. Carl and his crew marched out and made good time, arriving within sight of Redwall over the week.

Carl came out of his memory when he spotted a fox snooping around outside the walls of the abbey. The Captain had met many foxes in his life and out of all of them he had never met one that wasn't a plotting, conniving, and an otherwise evil creature.

"Twin swords eh?" He said as he drew his own twin cuttlasses. "That makes us two on two..."

The Captain of the Hotroot grinned.

Trigoma

andro stood up. "nay its only a bump mah freind" he said to the slinger. "what brings you all the way to this here abbey? by the way my name is Andronicus, andro for short."
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Shinella

Razz inspected the abbey doors, prying and sniffing, she checked every nook and cranny. Finally sheathing her blades, she stepped back, surveying the grandeur of the monument. Hearing a slight scuffle behind her, she twitched her ears, looking in her peripheral vision. As she didn't see anything, she decided to chance looking at what had made the noise. Turning swiftly, she held her swords to the front, and was met by one of the most ferocious otters she had ever seen.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Galedeep

Carl chuckled at the fox point pointing her blades at him.

"Your fast fox, we might even be to fast fer an old coot like meself. But I got one thing, if i'm not mistaken, ye don't have," He said as the rest of the crew of the Hotroot caught up to him, weapons ready. "Backup."

OOC: Shinella is it okay if The crew of the Hotroot knocks Razz out and takes her inside Redwall?

Shinella

OOC: Surez! I would be fine with that. ;)

Razz snarled under her breath, milling her blades around, she stood her ground, "Kill meh if'n ye'd like, waterdog, but ye won't be alive fer long arter that!"

Tiria Wildlough

Albrijna Shorepaw leapt out, and whacked Razzin over the head with one of her javelins.
She peered at the crumpled fox. 'Hmm, tough liddle beastie, eh?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

"Aye," Said Carl. He then leaned down and grabbed the fox by the scruff of the neck. "Luckily fer ye fox, I don't kill just te kill. C'mon mateys, let's go inside."

The Crew marched over to the front gate, where they spotted another otter...

Shinella

The Long Patrol

"I'm Warclaw, and I need shelter for the winter.  Sorry about the stones, I just wanted attention."and with that he took off, searching for the kitchens

Nightfire

Raio Rei headed into the kitchens, making sure that his wings did not knock anything over. He spotted a gigantic Woodland Summercream Trifle, so he went over to it and wordlessly started devouring it.

Meanwhile, Morena Seio the Hunter had become tired of waiting. Her went up to the gates of the abbey and banged loudly upon it with one paw. His claws and fangs were made from solid steel, having lost his real ones in combat long ago. He waited for the Abbeydwellers inside to respond.

OOC: Yes, I am finally bringing Morena into the main picture. And if anybeast wants to scold Raio for scoffing the gigantic trifle, go ahead. ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

A hare maid walked up to Raio Rei. Instead of scolding him for eating without permission, she herself grabbed a nearby bowl of chestnuts.
"Redwall grub! Absolutely top hole, wot!" she said, "The names Diamond Orchid. Daugter of Elmswift, Long Patrol member, Ex-Redwall Musician, and Official Salamandastron Musician."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Raio Rei's beak dropped open. "Sithee, that's a right large amount o' titles, lass! Are ye sure that those chestnuts'll be enough to feed thy gob?" He grabbed a nearby pastie and shoved it at her.

Morena Seio the Great Wildcat continued waiting.

OOC: Could one of you guys acknowledge the fact that Morena banged loudly on the abbey gate? He's waiting to be spoken to.