News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Epic of The Golden Tomb

Started by Unimaginative, September 23, 2014, 10:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

"Ah, no matter!" said Onoirath no longer on his guard. "I was the one who started it all! So I do apologize for interrupting you, I didn't notice both times!" finished Onoirath smiling.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Arya smiled. "Well, if you're sure, apology accepted!" She said.

OOC: Hey, Han! Helllloooooo?

Izeroth

OOC: Could we get this moving on the road? If we stay in town forever, this is just gonna die again.

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

OOC: Sorry.  :'(

I got lost. What do I need to do? I'm supposed to make something happen, but I can't figure out what.  :-\
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

OOC" Reply to this:

Quote from: Gwen A. Mouse on December 15, 2014, 04:43:11 AM
((OOC: Yay, Corn's back!! But oh man, a "talk" doesn't sound like it will bode well for our characters. ;D Oh, and super minor auto on Foelin.))

Well, as the grumpy possum didn't seem to be paying any more attention to Emilaya, she decided to move on to a more interesting scene- namely, the spot where Rusty the rat handed a map to Saerilla. Then, as Arya rejoined her compatriots, Em sauntered up to the group, thumbs hooked into her belt.

"Good morning. Quite an exciting day, don't you think? Now, I couldn't help but overhear some mentions of a certain...historical site, shall we say. The journey there would provide adventure enough to entertain a roguish riverdog such as myself, I'm sure. So if you don't mind, I'd like to join you."

Unimaginative

Garin looked the Otter over. She seemed a bit full of herself, calling herself a 'roguish riverdog', but was clearly an athletic beast, who would almost definitely be a good thing for the group.

"We can always use another creature for this journey to the...Certain historic sight. Welcome aboard, Miss..?

Gwen A. Mouse

((OOC: Oh, hi. *sheepish grin* Sorry, meh post.))

Smiling, Em stuck out a paw. "I'm not 'Miss' anything, except when my mother's around. Emilaya Craith, at your service. Though, since it seems we'll be traveling together, perhaps you'd best use 'Em'. And you are...?"
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Unimaginative

Reaching out, Grain shook Em's paw. "Garin Dungan. Good to meet you, Em. Once we get the rest of our group together, we can set out. I've found all who I think we need, though any stragglers would be welcome. Unfortunately, I've also managed to lose all of them."

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

OOC: You know I can't do anything without'cha, right?

Delthion

"It seems as though Garin would have us go over." said Onoirath, beginning to walk over to the fox.

Cornflower MM

"Humph." Arya muttered as she, too, walked over ot the fox. "Yes, Garin?" She asked with a polite nod to the otter with him.

Delthion

Onoirath studied the newcomer, he didn't seem to be a threat, but in such business who could one trust? "Welcome. I am sorry but I was not present for the introductions. My name is Onoirath Sprucepaw, you'd know me if you were farther east." said Onoirath with a smile.