The Song of the Explorer

Started by Delthion, November 06, 2014, 04:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Information classified

BIC: Will do later...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ashleg

OOC-
Gorelan? Are you still posting? ^^

Maudie

OOC: Y'know, you can discuss how the RP is developing in its OOC thread, so you don't clutter up the RP itself. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Conrad the Painless

Quote from: Scartooth on December 15, 2014, 02:34:55 AM
Stellan seemed to lose breath and and stumble backwards clutching his side, but it was all in mock-agony; an act to make the opposing pirate believe he had won.
He waited until the slightest distraction in Gorelan's eyes to sidestep and come lunging at him from the back.
"Ya want me to bite yer head off, mate? Alrighty, then!"

Gorelan advanced faster when he saw the Marten stubble backwards, seemingly afraid by his on-coming attack.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Ashleg

"C'mere, you," Stellan growled, and swerved to the side, aiming his dagger at Gorelan's shoulder.

Hickory

Sagetip stood on the bow of his ship, The Wanderer. He observed the battle between the two vessels, smiling and grimacing as it continued.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.