News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Duel: Wot, wot! and Eulaliaaa!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, January 17, 2015, 08:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Ok  :)

IC: Stashi walked down the path in Mossflower Woods, the beauty of the day was lost upon the young fox as her bright, green eyes looked around the forest. Thieves could be lurking anywhere, even on a glorious day like this. Her ears twitched slightly as a bird whistled its joyous song nearby.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

;)
IC: "'Tis a beautiful day, wot!" Emalet sang to herself,  oblivious to creatures around her as she peered into river moss for fish. She smiled as she breathed in deeply, taking in the  familiar scents of trees and flowers. Suddenly, her smile vanished as she recognized a dreaded smell... Fox!
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi continued down the path until a sound caught her ear, faint at first but steadily growing louder. It was a river. She broke into a run, stopping when she came upon the Rivermoss. She sighed, bending down to drink the water. Stashi unsheathed her daggers and took a swipe at a passing fish, trying to catch a meal. She was so busy fishing, that she hadn't taken a look around to see if anybeast was near.

Wot, wot!

With sharpened senses under instinct, Emalet turned her head to meet the gaze of a fox, about the same age as herself.
"Hello" she said eying the fox, ready to defend herself at a moment's notice. " Bally old good day, wot?"

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi jumped, looking over at Emalet. She recovered swiftly, then held her daggers up, "Who are you?" She snarled, trying desperately to look ferocious and strong. She knew that if you could avoid a fight by scaring the enemy off.

Wot, wot!

" Hello chap. The name's Emalet," she replied spreading her wings slightly, challenging the fox. " and you?"

Wot, wot!

(OOC: oops! Meant to say comrade instead of chap :))

Eulaliaaa!

The young fox hesitated, "That's not any of your business, owl!" She snarled, holding her daggers up and unsure of what to do. She was always told to steal from travelers who looked helpless, but this owl did not look weak at all. She glared at Emalet, "Gimme your supplies, featherbag!" She said half-heartedly.

Wot, wot!

"Sorry, fox." Emalet responded with a steady voice. "I'm going to keep my jolly old supplies. And didn't your mother ever tell you that it's rude to point?" She said, lifting an eyebrow at the fox's daggers. Emalet had heard many stories of foxes from her friends of the Long Patrol, and knew that foxes are cunning, quick, and dangerous. Emalet was ready.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi hesitated, taken aback by the owl' s confidence. Now what? She thought, lowering her daggers slowly, "if I wanted you dead, you would've been dead long ago!" She said, then launched herself at Emalet. Leaping around her, she jabbed at the owl, barely missing, "Here, here, here, and here! See?" She said, standing back to watch the owl' s reaction.

Wot, wot!

Emalet spread her great wings, lifting off the forest floor as she opened her talons threateningly.
"I'm guessing your dear old mum never taught you about personal space either, eh? I can help you with that, my friend", she said, keeping a safe distance in the air from the fox with talons still outstretched.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi laughed, "Ha, why are you flying? Scared to come down? I'll bet I could beat you in a fight without even trying!" She said, tossing her daggers and catching them skillfully.

Wot, wot!

Emalet watched the confident fox below her. "I've got to exercise my good old wings some how, you know. But I'm up for the challenge old gel," she said, swooping down to the forest floor and landing about a body's length from the fox. Emalet unsheathed her sword and held it in her talons, ready for combat.