Duel: Wot, wot! and Eulaliaaa!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, January 17, 2015, 08:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi circled Emalet carefully, looking for a place to strike with her daggers. Suddenly she charged, grabbing a hold of one of the owl' s wings and clinging onto it.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

(OOC: this is so fun  :D)

Emalet felt a sharp wave of pain from the fox's tight grip on her wing as she thrusted her beak at the paws, striking one.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Ooc: yeah!

Bic: Stashi yelped in pain, letting go of Emalet' s wing. She lept up, snarling, "Gah, is that the best you can do? Bet you couldn't use a sword, owl!" She said, then waited for the owl' s next move. She circled Emalet, light on her paws as she brandished her daggers, ready for anything.

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

" I've got a few more tricks, old gel", Emalet responded,  twirling the sword in her talons. "And for this good old sword, its never failed me once, it was a gift from Salamandastron, you know", she said, remembering her dear friends from the Long Patrol. Emalet twitched the blade again, watching the fox closely.
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi smiled, twirling her daggers with skill, "Well let's see you use it!" She growled. The fox backed up slightly, her bright, green eyes watching the owl closely as she stood there.

Wot, wot!

Emalet nodded, lunging toward the fox. "Alright then, I guess I'll give this good old thing a whirl," she said, thrusting her sword forward, its blade clashing against the fox's daggers.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi stumbled back slightly, then charged toward Emalet and slashed at her. The blade missed slightly, leaving a small scratch. The fox growled, crouching down low and flattening her ears, "Won't miss next time!" She taunted.

Wot, wot!

Emalet stepped back, thankful that her fierce opponent had missed. " Don't mind me saying this, old gel, but I hope you miss again, wot!" Emalet teased, trying to retain her light demeanor. This fox was a fiery, seasoned warrior- a born fighter. Regaining her breath, Emalet leaped forward again, knocking one of the fox's daggers from her paw.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi held her paw, doing a small dance of pain as she waved the stinging paw around. Then she grabbed onto her other dagger and prepared to attack again, this time she would go for the eye.

Wot, wot!

Emalet watched the fox steadily advancing toward her, anticipating another thrust. Suddenly, the fox slashed at Emalet's face, leaving a gushing wound on her lower cheek. Emalet stepped back in painful shock, trying to think of what to do next.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi gave a small growl of victory, preparing for her next move. She would beat the owl, but let it live to tell the tale of her power. Soon her name would be known throughout the land, and all would fear her. Her tail flicked back and forth excitedly as she almost forgot about the owl.

Wot, wot!

Emalet's eyes grew misty, sending her into a haze as the throbbing pain in her cheek seemed to consume her body. She had to defeat the fox- not only for her own survival, but for the safety of all woodlanders. She did not want to kill the fox though, believing that all creatures, even foe beasts, had some good buried inside. Emalet feebly gripped her sword, determined to somehow drive the fox out of the forest.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi charged suddenly, jabbing at Emalet' s wing. As she backed up, she fell against the owl' s blade. Cursing under her breath, she grabbed her side tightly as blood slowly tickled down her side and firmed a small puddle on the ground.

Wot, wot!

Emalet felt both relief and pity from the fox's unfortunate fall, wishing that they could both continue on their own travels in peace. Emalet's own wounds would need to heal, especially the oozing slash on her cheek. "Should we call it a truce, old gel? You've got a nasty wound there, you know." She said, eying the fox's painful-looking side.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi snarled, staggering slightly, "Shurrup, owl! I won't back down to you, featherbag!" She charged forward, slower this time, and started jabbing at the owl.