Duel: Wot, wot! and Eulaliaaa!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, January 17, 2015, 08:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot, wot!

" You're a tough one, old gel.  I've never met a fox more determined, doncha know," Emalet responded, her sword blade clashing against the fox's daggers. Emalet had hoped to end the fight, but was willing to fight for her survival.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Blade clashed against blade as Stashi attacked and dodged, "I don't even want to rob you anymore, I just want to beat you. I've never lost!" She panted, her breath coming raggedly as she continued to attack. She backed up slightly, tripping over a root and falling heavily. As she struggled to get back up, she tried defending herself while grabbing her wounded side.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

"Alrighty then, old gel. A little competition can't hurt, wot!" Emalet said, weaving the blade in her talons. Emalet gingerly fingered her cheek with her wing. It was still bleading heavily, but she continued to fight the fox.
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi lept up, charging the owl and swinging her blade. She nicked one of Emalet' s talons, backing up once more to catch her breath and watch the owl' s next move.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Emalet leaped back in pain, clutching the sword in her other talon as she charged at the fox. She slashed her blade, leaving a gashing wound on her shoulder.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi screeched in agony, falling to her knees as the daggers dropped from her paws. She looked up at the owl with wide, surprised eyes, "you cannot beat me..." She whispered. Then threw herself at Emalet and dug her claws into the owl's face, howling with rage and pain.

Wot, wot!

Emalet threw the clawing fox against a nearby tree trunk. "Sorry old gel, an owls got to have her vision, you know", she said, rubbing her bruised eyes carefully.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi went flying into the tree trunk, falling to the ground and leaning against it. She sobbed for breath, trying to stand. She collapsed again and lay there, trying weakly to reach for her daggers.

Wot, wot!

Emalet shuddered with horror at the sight of her foe, struggling for her survival, and it was her fault. Emalet reached into her bag and tore an old cloak into strips. She leaned over the fox and began treating Stashi's wounds.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi flinched, pulling away in fear, "Go on, just kill me and get it over with!" She gasped, holding her bleeding side weakly.

Wot, wot!

"No way, old gel! I'm not going to kill you, I'm here to help you," Emalet said as she tied a bandage onto another wound.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi hesitated, squinting up at the owl through half closed eyes, "That's why we were fighting, right? To the death?" She said, half conscious, wincing as Emalet bandaged her wounds.

Wot, wot!

"Oh no, old gel, I was just giving this good old sword a whirl, ya know. And besides, I couldn't imagine slaying a good fox like you," Emalet said, winking at the fox. She really was only trying to defend herself, and she could not imagine killing a beast.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi sat up, wincing slightly, "Alright then, you win. I've never lost to another creature, though."  She said as she staggered upright. She retrieved her daggers and leaned against the tree as she eyed the owl, "Emalet, was it? Well Emalet, I thank you for helping me. But you beat me in a fight and you should've killed me. I'm a fox, a vermin, and vermin don't change. You've made a mistake, and you'll learn why soon." With that, she turned and started to slowly limp into the forest.

Wot, wot!

Emalet watched the fox through misty eyes as she picked herself up, determined to go to Redwall abbey.