News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Duel: Wot, wot! and Eulaliaaa! Rematch

Started by Eulaliaaa!, January 24, 2015, 11:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi stared at Emalet, unable to kill her. Slowly, she sheathed her knife, "You said your name was Emalet, my name is Stashi. This doesn't mean we're friends, but you spared my life and I'll spare yours. I hope to never see you again, Emalet." She said, disappearing silently into the bushes as the yells became louder. The Redwallers would arrive in seconds.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

"Thank you, Stashi. Thank you very much!" Emalet said, blinking back tears."May the good seasons and fates go with you. And please don't kill other beasts!" Emalet watched Stashi disappear into the forest, overcome by unbelief  that she had been spared. Warm, fat tears crawled slowly down her cheeks as she wrapped her damaged wings around her.
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi smiled at the comment, even though Emalet could not see her. Then continued on her travels, never again to kill without reason.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Emalet slowly got up, shivering a little now that the sun was starting to disappear. The Redwallers soon found her and helped her walk to the safe abbey. Emalet told them the whole story, a great smile wrinkling her face when she came to the part when Stashi had saved her.
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Wot, wot!

OOC: I think so. That was really fun   :D :D

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: Yeah, it was. Do both the RPs get locked now since they're completed?