News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

New Treasure Hunter RP

Started by Morgazath, March 26, 2015, 01:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

It worked. Aaron's blade moved to iintercept the feint, and it was too late to block it. All he could do was leap duck. Aaron held the swor up, and when it hit his own blade he was almost owled over by the force of the strike! The otter sprang up, paws still reverberating with the shock.

OOC: So you can post and then we do a time lapse and then finish up so te fight doesn't take to long.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Moving away from the otter quickly to avoid getting hit by Aaron's flailing limbs Clover moved with practiced ease of seasons dedicated to the art of battle. He let himself relax giving Aaron a chance to recover and prepare for the next movement.

When he saw Aaron was ready Clover moved in sword at the ready.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

Skyre awoke slowly, as she preferred. It was a burden to cross the line from the world of sleep/dreaming to reality in an unexpected and jolting manner. Allowing a small smile to (somewhat cryptically) appear on her scarred face, the unusually small badger stretched slowly and got up, her right hand immediately resting on the double-bladed sword she had placed beside her.

Catching something that appealed to her senses of taste and smell, Skyre walked into the kitchen, sweeping her gaze around.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Morgazath

Slaysen looked up as Skyre entered the room. "Morning Skyre," He said cheerfully to her. "Soup'll be done soon, and you don't want to miss the practice duel." He looked back at the fight, wondering who would win. They were both very skilled.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Skyblade

Skyre smiled a bit and nodded at Slaysen. "Good morning, friend. That's very nice to hear." She turned to watch Aaron and Clover, adding, "How have you been?"

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall was enjoying  the duel. He really hoped Clover would win, so he didn't want to say it though, for it might encourage  Aaron. While watching, he glanced over and saw Skyre wake up for the morning meal.
"'Mornin Skyre!"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 26, 2015, 10:24:20 PM

Moving away from the otter quickly to avoid getting hit by Aaron's flailing limbs Clover moved with practiced ease of seasons dedicated to the art of battle. He let himself relax giving Aaron a chance to recover and prepare for the next movement.

When he saw Aaron was ready Clover moved in sword at the ready.
OOC: I'm going to do a time llapse for this part., so I hope you don't mind the slight PPing. You can end the fight, if you want.

Aaron zigzaged away, countering various thrusts thrown at him. Numerous times they locked their blades and it was a contest to see who could push their opponent's blade down to the ground. Other times theey tested the other's defenses, only using the tips of their weapons.

A few minutes later....

Both beasts were back in their ready positions. Both had not a scratch on them. Aaron choose to take an offensive movement and made lunge at his opponent.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Its fine,

IC: Having been focused on the duel for some time Clover noticed his opponent rarely attacked. he usually waited for the mouse to make the first move using speed and skill to block the attacks. So when Aaron suddenly lunged forward Clover wasn't ready.

The mouse swayed backwards as the blade tip hissed past dangerously close to his nose. Planting a paw firmly in the ground Clover knew it was time to end the duel. He followed the basket hilted sword with his own allowing the blades to slide. Then he tighten his grip twisting the swords in a small circle he jerked his arm to the left hoping to fling the otter's sword from it's paw.

Hickory

The blade did fly from Aaron's paw, but with a deft flick of his plank-like rudder he hit the hilt so the sword bounce up. He cought the hilt in his paw and sheathed the blade, making a short bow to Clover, to end the fight. "Good game, mate. If we weren't practicing, I'd be dead."

LT Sandpaw

With a quick warriors salute Clover sheathed his battle blade returning the bow. Impressed by the otter's speed and strength matched with raw skill Clover could only wonder at the outcome of a true duel.

"No sir I am honored to train with one so skilled. Good fight mate." Clover said adopting the otter's mannerisms.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi smiled, she enjoyed watching duels, they often taught her something new. She sniffed lightly, looking at Slaysen, "The soup smells good, when will it be done?" She asked.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Morgazath

Slaysen gave a quiet chuckle. Which for him was the equivalent of a loud laugh. "Pretty good. Thanks Skyre." Then he directed his attention to Stashi. "Oh, in a couple minutes. The carrots need a few minutes to become more soft."
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Skyblade

"Good morning, Marshall," said Skyre complaisantly, dipping her head slightly and giving a small smile. Looking around at the beasts with her one eye, she asked, "How is everybody doing? And be honest, now."

Gonff the Mousethief

"Oh ya know, tired out o' me mind, as usual. Did y' get sleep Skyre?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

Aaron rerturned to where he had slept the night and began packing up his materials. With quick paw movements he rolled up his ground sheet.