Gotta Get Along...

Started by Ashleg, April 29, 2015, 03:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

(OOC: Let's give them a little reason to be here...  ;))

(IC:)
The early morning sun filtered in through Raventail's window. He groaned, rolling on to his side in his bed.
He hated mornings! Ever since the failed attack on Redwall Abbey when he was injured by the Badgermum of that time, Cregga Rose Eyes, the ferret had had a limp. Once the battle was over, as was the hospitality of Redwallers, they'd (a little reluctantly) helped him with his wounds and tried to send him on his way--but he pretended to have fallen ill.
The truth was, the ferret did not want to go.
They had good food.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: I have no idea how this is suppose to work with characters that should have died long ago. But here goes.

BIC:
Leaning against the wall of the infirmary Elmtail glanced over at Raventail. The ferret should have been thrown out long ago but it was sick. Again. Sighing Elmtail sat back annoyed. He was supposed to guard this creature and make sure it didn't try anything. The squirrel was unarmed but he didn't think he would need weapons to deal with a single sick ferret.

With a groan of boredom Elmtail waited impatiently for the relief guard. And maybe for something to happen.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

OOC-
If they died, they'd be injured and if they're from an older book just have him/her a bit older than the age it was I the book. Sorry about the confusion.  :P
IC-
Raventail could feel the annoyance radiating from his guard, so he shot the squirrel a glare and sat up, fake-coughing a few times. He smirked mockingly and pretended to be interested.
"Y'just sittasit there? Kye arrr, Elmsquirrel better shapeup!" The ferret's voice had a jeering tone to it. It was the first time he'd spoken directly to Elmtail.

LT Sandpaw

Flicking his eyes toward the ferret Elmtail considered what Raventail had said. After a moment he straightened and glared back.

"Well all you seem to be able to do is lay there. So why don't you consider healing up so I wont have to sit here forever." Elmtail said with annoyance. He reclined against the wall once more absentmindedly tossing a pebble into the air and catching it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

"Nonono, you'rea lazymouth squirrel, I 'kin walkstand!" Raventail gasped and shook his head, watching the pebble rise and fall. Perhaps Elmtail was annoyed by his strange dialect--or from boredom.
The ferret snorted and hopped out of bed, leaning unsteadily against the wall.
"...Er..."

Skyblade

Rowanoak walked down the halls of Redwall Abbey, turning her great, striped head this way and that.

What an interesting place this is...and what did the beasts here want to make me again? Oh, that's right.

Badgermum.

It would be a...new experience if she did become badger mother, whatever that was.

Anyway, she had to focus on the task at hand: waking up the ferret, Raventail, and his guard - a squirrel named Elmtail.

"You two," said Rowanoak as she knocked roughly on Raventail's door. "Get up. Breakfast will start any moment now."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Ashleg

Raventail's eyes lit up.
"Yeh, aye, coming!" The ferret exclaimed, stumbling toward the door.
He had no idea who was outside, but they had mentioned food.

Skyblade

"Elmtail, you ready? You can't stay in bed all morning!" said Rowanoak, poking her great head into the room.

Ashleg

Raventail sniggered and turned his head toward his guard.
"Hehe, come on, you lazybeast!"

Cornflower MM

corporal Butty Wopscut was walking cheerfully towards Redwall Abbey. Sure, it had been a little while since he'd last visited, and the Abbey had been n danger. . . But still, they'd be glad to know he was alive, right? Coming to the Main Gate, he baned cheerfully on it, calling, "Hey in there! Butty Wopsut out here, wot! Gonna let me in, eh?"

Ashleg

Raventail perked his ears, glancing tentatively in Rowanoak's direction.
The ferret narrowed his eyes and stepped into the hallway before poking his head back in the room.
"You heard that, yes yes?"

Skyblade

"Who in the name of fur and freedom is Butty Wopscut?" Rowanoak murmured to herself. "Come with me," she told Raventail as she made her way to the Abbey gates, "And don't you dare try something nasty or you'll feel a badger's wrath."

Ashleg

OOC-
Elmtail left the site, I think.  :(

Skyblade

OOC: That's right :( Ok, I changed it to Raventail

Ashleg

"Rakkachakk, stupidbadger is bossy, huh!" Raventail muttered to himself but complied. He couldn't make any guarantees he'd do nothing nasty. The former horde leader smirked has he followed Rowanoak to the gates.