News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autum of The golden crown RP

Started by Mad Maudie, September 13, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Midnight did not know what to do being the daughter of skipper she was a warrior but she also was young and scared at the same time she opened the gate and instead of the wildcat there was an otter
"Oh! hello! Be careful i saw a wildcat out here What" She said when she saw Moreno
"OH sorry i guess you are a friend?" she said raising her eyebrows not waiting for an answer she went on
"What Brings you to redwall on are name-day?"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena bowed deeply, his orange eyes staring at her. "I was not aware that it was Nameday today. I suppose that is added reason for us to visit. I am Morena Seio, a traveller from the western regions. I bring news from Lord Stoneoak of Salamandastron."
Fern looked at him, surprised. "Wait jest a second. Ye come from the mountain?" Rush scratched her rudder in bewilderment. "Whatever. Hoy, I'm Streamrush, an;' this is my sister, Riverfern. We've been to this abbey once before, an' would like to request to stay fer a bit."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

BrookSkimmer

Skip nodded thanks to the wildcat and took to the trees. He kept his eyes open for trouble as the group traveled towards the abbey. He hoped they would be in time for the name day feasting and celebration.
______

A few days later found them at the abbey of Redwall. They were welcomed in by a white squirrel. He nodded to the creature and saw right away that Tenija had taken a shine to him.

"Oh to be young in seasons again..." The older squirrel muttered to himself and walked in. They were just in time for Nameday! His mouth watered at the thought of the food to come.
____

Chango strode up at the mention of Salamandastron. He had come originally from the fire mountain. As the wildcat prepared to share his news the hare entered the conversation.

"The jolly ol' fire mountain eh? It's been long seasons since I've been back there. Well out with it me feline friend... what does ol' Stonethingie have teh tell us eh wot?"

Mad Maudie

"Good day! I shall for the Abbess oh good formole go get the abbess" she said still wandering what the message said.
Well i am sure you are hungry! Come this way to the kitchen. Formole tell mother abbess to meat us in the kitchen!"
Midnight had taken a strong liking to the otter twins and assumed anyone with them was good. 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Fern and Rush eagerly followed Midnight to the kitchens, anticipating a good pot of Hotroot Soup. Morena found the abbess. "Lord Stoneoak realizes that it has been many seasons since Salamandastron has had contact with the abbey, so he sends his greetings, as well as a gift." The cat reached into his haversack and withdrew a wondrous object. It was a short, thin tube of metal, with round pieces of crystal fized into each end. The cat held it out to her.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Abbess Minny looked at it "what is it is it like a knife? Oh well it is amazing oh where shall we put it? Ah Midnight take a look at this!" the abbess called midnight. Midnight walked over to the abbess leaving the otters eating soup "What is it?It is amazing is it yours?" The black otter asked the wildcat

Larach went to the ferrets tent head bowed
"Lord only one scout came back a whimpering fool something about otters and that wildcat we met a while back!" she said solemnly not daring to look at him
"So what do you suggest? oh and i hear talk of mutiny behind my back co not dare deny it Fox i have been waiting for you to tell me about it in thy omens but nothing appeared. Look at me!" he yelled at the hapless Vixen Larach was forced to look into his disgusting face  his eyes were red with madness his teeth were a yellow green and he was missing one ear
"I have not seen anything sire!" she said thinking of an excuse but getting nothing "The omens have been fuzzy lately" she lied the omens where all fuzzy for they did not exist
"What do  you suggest Vixen?!" he started talking more coolly
"I had a dream last night we marched on redwall and took over!" she said hoping it would work she saw his evil smile and new it did
"Gorenth gather the troops get them ready to march!"

i'll write mor later got to go 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena shook his head. "Nay, 'tis from Lord Stoneoak of Salamandastron. I am just the messenger. It is a scope, you can use it to see things that are far off, things to far for anybeast but an eagle to see normally."

Mad Maudie

"really it is amazing.May I look through it on the battlements?" she asked hesitantly 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

"Of course," the cat said, dipping his head courteously.

Mad Maudie

she grabbed it as he gave it to her and ran up to the battlements looking down the main path that led to the abbey far down it she saw a mighty commotion of dust
"Sir Moreno was there anyone else coming to redwall?" she asked almost scared of the answer
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

The black wildcat shook his head slowly. "Nay, missie. It was just myself coming here, until I ran into those ottertwins. Why?" he bounded up to the walltop to stand next to her, his keen eyes picking out the cloud of dust. He growled in surprise. "Unless the Long Patrol is coming to call, then we have a big prblem on our paws."

Mad Maudie

"What is it sir Moreno? is something wrong?" the abbes asked worriedly
"Mister what is that cloud?" midnight asked the wildcat

Terref Reffter had ordered a full march even with the talk of mutiny abroad

Grenith was a reddish-brown weasel he had been forming mutiny behind his masters back  his coworker Cadar Coret had been helping him
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Am I supposed to be the mutineer??  :D I'll be a ferret called Cadar Coret, then! ;D BIC:

Morena growled. "I do believe that it is vermin. You might want to rally this abbey's defenders."

Mad Maudie

"Midnight go and get your father and formole and all the abbey dwellers" Abbess Minny said sounding very worried and very pale
"Yes mother abbes" midnight said as she ran off 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rylm opened the door. He saw several beasts standing outside of it. He opened the door all the way.
"Welcome to Redwall, my name is Rylm. What is yours?" he asked.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.