News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: The Desert Warlord

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 19, 2011, 07:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Janna sat miserably in the kitchens at Redwall. How tired she was of it! How she wanted to be doing something rather then working in these kitchens! Hares usually loved the kitchens, and Janna did at first. But now she longed for adventure!
Something made her walk out of the kitchens and into Great Hall. There she sat in front of Martin tapestry. And there was Martins sword. Janna remembered all the stories of Martin's sword she had learned in Abbey school. She made up her mind. Best go back to the kitchens. Adventure would find her one day.
She hoped.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

OOC: Be warned, if Scorlath actually catches up with Dragao, then my character will attack. Just keep that in mind. I won't kill your character without your consent, but I will attack. BIC:

Dragao Naraz noticed the three buzzards flying in the skies far behind him. The giant flicked his long red tongue out, his bright black eyes finally showing some emotion. The Dragon hissed in anger, then turned back towards to Southwest, setting his eyes to the distance. There was a wide, deep river nearby, and he knew that once he reached the water, he could easily lose the desert warlord. Desert creatures can't swim, but Komodo Dragons can. He hissed long and low in anger once more, then took off. It is hard to believe that a creature so slow and ponderous could run as fast as a wolf, but Dragao could, and did. He soon reached the river and dove in without making a splash. He took off downriver, headed straight south swimming as gracefully and sleekly as an otter.

OOC: And yes, all of the things that Dragao is doing are things that real Komodo Dragons can do. Komodo Dragons can truly run as fast as a wolf, and they are incredible swimmers.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Shinella

OOC: :D lol

BIC: Shinella growled with anger, but knew Dragao's reasons for heading downstream, boy did he go fast though! She decided to meet up with him around a curve in the stream, and set off onto a short-cut.
*while later*
Shin leaped from the tree, peering curiously at the stream, where was the big lizard? She huffed a sigh and promptly sat, dangling her foot-paws in the water to cool them.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Nightfire

OOC: What kind of creature is Shinella? A mouse or squirrel?

Dragao swam underneath the water's surface, the tip of his muzzle just barely out of the water to allow him to breathe. The Dragon saw a pair of footpaws sticking into the water, and he decided to come up. Whoosh! The gigantic lizard angled his body and leapt out from the water, landing neatly on the bank and staring impassively at the creature standing before him. "Whyy do ye trrack me?" he hissed.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

OOC i think a black hamster

BIC Flameflower had waited for the two otters when she saw them she tried to look surprised
"Well what are you doing here?" she said in a unbelieving voice. 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

'We're headin' for Redwall Abbey.' replied Kalytra. She did not tell the real reason they were going there, that Riverflame needed a proper bringing up, because the ottermaid would be furious if she knew.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Dragao sat impassively on the bank, swishing his thick tail back and forth lazily as he stared at the black hamster. "Sspeak." he hissed. "Ansswerr my quesstion."

Mad Maudie

"Well come along i have been waiting you can not wait to taste the scoff and drinks" she said as she started walking 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Scorlath knelt and examined the tracks in the riverbed. He stood and shook his great scaly head. "We go teh Rrrrredwall. Sssssummon the horrrrde." A buzzard nodded and took off.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Gil'gann sat at a fire with several other beasts, and although the fox next to him had seen more sunsets than he had, he still came up to the fox's height.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

OOC: Did Scorlath give up?  :D I'm still waiting for Shinella to respond to Dragao.

Muse

Yes and know. Scorlath is going to focus on attacking the abbey. However..... you'll see right now.

Scorlath ran his eyes up and down the ten coyotes before him They were the Deathkin, an elite assasin corp in Scorlath's army. He sent the of with a nod, and the huge coyotes loped off in search of Dragao Naraz.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Shinella

OOC: as ye saw, she was a hamster.. athletic little thing.. climbing trees and such.. ^.^

BIC: Shinella blinked. She finally smiled brightly, "Why.. hello thar, sah! Whoever said I was darned well trackin' ye? Twas jist taken a dip in yon pool, y'see..." Shin gulped, hoping she wouldn't offend the great giant.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Nightfire

OOC: Muse, could I ask that you use the initials 'OOC' and 'BIC' so that we know when you're posting outside the story. One question: Since when are coyotes good swimmers? BIC:

Dragao Naraz flicked his tongue at her. "Wherre be youu going?"

OOC: Hey, Shinalla! Just a question...would you want to travel with him for a bit? He may be a scary dragon,  but he's kind of a good guy/neutral type of person. You never know with him, but he hates Scorlath, so... :)

Shinella

OOC: surezzz!!! lollz and.. Coyotes? what about them being good swimmers? xD

BIC: Shinella blinked again, where was she going? she didn't even know this country! "Urrmm... I dunno...." she shrugged, squirming under his stare, almost reaching for a dagger, but deciding otherwise.