News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: The Desert Warlord

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 19, 2011, 07:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Dragao suddenly realized that he was intimidating her, so he closed his eyes halfway, bending his legs slightly so that he was more level with her. "I am Dragao Narazzz, and I am going to Rredwall Abbey. Youu mayy come if youu wissh."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

The coyotes bayed to the wind as their huge bodies rippled through the woods like a river, their spears and bows strapped to their backs as the loped on all fours, hunting Dragao Naraz.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Shinella

Shinella gulped again, "Um.. err.. sure, sah." she saluted, then cocked an ear to the unusual sounds coming from upstream, "Jolly vermin headed this way.. spose we should move out, eh?" She hoped that this certain creature wasn't headed towards Redwall to destroy, she opened her mouth to ask, but closed it again and inched towards the river at the sound of the hunting wolves.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Nightfire

Drgao hissed when he heard the baying coyotes. "Come, followw mee." he dove into the river and began swimming southward towards Redwall Abbey.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

The coyotes sniffed the bank and loped down the river, after Naraz.
By Muse

Shinella

Shin dove in after him, whatever he was after, she was with him, a small glimpse of the coyotes through the trees had affirmed that.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Muse

The hunters began to howl when they saw their quarry. They split up, five on each bank, and strung their bows while running after the lizard and his new companion.
By Muse

Nightfire

OOC: Muse, if they kill Dragao, you're in trouble.  ;) And Shinella, I'm not quite sure if this counts as Godmoding your character, so please let me know. BIC:

Dragao Naraz hissed again, then flipped midstroke in the water and grabbed Shinella in his massive jaws, swinging her up onto his back. "Holde onn!" he began weaving from side to side. The Dragon roared in pain as one of the coyote's arrows peirced his leg. He flipped around and bit it's paw; the coyote yelped in pain and collapsed as bone shattered. Dragao kept swimming,until he reached a ford. The Dragon leapt out of the river, running as fast as a wolf across the forest.

Shinella

OOC: nope! Not in my terms, atleast!

BIC: Shinella let out a whoop, she grabbed a broken branch that they passed, she watched. There came a point where they passed between two trees that were close together, Shin stuck the branch between them at about waist height, when the hunters came across it, they crashed into it. Shin smiled grimly.

Muse

OOC- Nightfire, I wouldn't dare. ;D

The coyotes whimpered as a heavy branch thudded into their chests. Three went down, joining the other, whimpering and clutching his maimed pay. The others drew their spears abd continued the chase.
By Muse

Nightfire

Dragao ran, seeing a clearing on the trees. He burst into an open quarry, and he didn't hesitate. The Dragon plunged into the nearest cave.

Mad Maudie

OOC so many bad guys it seems like i am the only good guy?
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Hey, Dragao isn't a bad guy!!! He's neutral!! BIC:

Drgao Naraz knew instantly that the cave was inhabited. A loud hissing surrounded them, and five adders slithered out of the darkness. The Dragon motioned for Shinella to stay on his back. The lead adder came up. "Who are you? Why do you tressssspasssssss?"
The Dragon bowed his head. "I amm Drragao Narrazzz of thee Weserrn Desserrtss. I ssseek sshelterr herre frrom enemiess."
The lead snake hissed. "I am called Sinisstra. Tarry here while I and my brood dissssposssse of your foessss and acquire our dinner." She flicked her tongue, and the adders slithered out of the cave. Shortly after, there was a loud yelp from the coyotes.

Mad Maudie

Flameflower had not meant to, but she lost the otters not even realizing. It she went and looked for shelter finding a cave she called behind her
"come on girls there is a cave here um a little help Wot!" she squeaked when she came face to face with a komodo dragon

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

Kalytra grabbed Riverflame's paw, and hissed. 'Stay here!' Then she cautiously entered the cave, and got the surprise of her life. She was standing smack bang in the face of a komodo dragon.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.