Previous topic - Next topic

Poll

Poll
3 (60%)
Poll
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

rrrrr

You are on a Guosim logboat, being the son of the current Log-a-log. You have a good time, because you are strongest and everyone is either afraid of you or want to mate with you. You practice with your sling all day - a relatively new weapon to you, and you are a master with the rapier. Suddenly, one day, unidentified beasts jump out of the trees while you are feasting, and since you are drunk, you cannot fight well and quickly faint. When you awake, a evil looking beast is standing over you, smirking, holding a pointed wooden club. What do you do?

<A> Feign sleep
<B> Attack the beast
<C> Ask who it is
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

rrrrr

I'm beginning to dislike the poll. Starting next round, you should post the vote in Bold so everyone can see your reason.
rrrrr.....

Skyblade

For me, C is the closest to what I would actually do. I wouldn't atttack right away, but I'd have my guard up, and ask who that fellow is and what he wants.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Amber

I choose C. It's basically what I would do in real life.

Delthion

A because, he appears evil, so better to ask questions later, and B is too risky, the odds of getting the best of a beast who is on their guard.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rrrrr

"&%*WhO iS iT*%&", you slur. Your head hurts. The beast growls. "None of your beeswax." Someone pipes up across the room. "I'm Bumnose, Third Command, and that is Darktail, Fifth Command." You let out a stifled giggle - more like a burp. Darktail tries to slap you across the face, but you roll to one side and dodge. Angry, Darktail leaves the room, and everyone else begins to leave across the room. The door locks. You drowsily get up and scan the room for any cracks. There is one to your center-right - but that one is reinforced with iron. There is a drainpipe to your right which seems easy to get into, and to your left is the door. What do you do?

<A> Check the crack to the right.
<B> Check the drainpipe to the right.
<C> Check the door to the left.
rrrrr.....

Skyblade

B. I think it could be a good escape method.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Well, the story said it "seems easy to get into", so I suppose however big you are :D

Delthion

Skyblade

How would you know? It's closed. If you want to find out, I suppose select choice C.

Delthion

James Gryphon

B; the crack is "reinforced with iron", and the door just leads to more enemies.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But at least you'll be in a better position to defend yourself against enemies if you check the door instead of the drainpipe.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....