1 (12.5%)
bad
0 (0%)
horrible
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Muse

Lord Lupis was hunting his prey!
His tracker gray wolves had come across first a lone pair of giant pawmarks, then a host of hare and badger tracks! Lupis had instantly roused his horde, and now they were on the move, unknowingly moving closer and closer to Redwall Abbey.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Nightfire

Zara thrust her dirk into the chest of a stoat, then looked up. All of the vermin were dead now. Jjenth tottered up to her, grinning. "We got 'em all, wot! Jolly good job, I should say."
The Highlander eyed him. "So ye say. We're headed south tomorrow."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Muse

Fargeet found the large tracks a bit away, and continued after them.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

winifred

BIC:Bellow how many times do I have to tell you call me Bell! said bell then she took her place beside him and whispered in his ear and you know we call aida Aid because she wants to be infirmery keeper when she grows up she said confidentionly just then abbott perigreen strode in, attention eveybeast I have an announcement to make when everyone was quiet he started,tomorrow after very short notice I have made arrangements to have our nameday celebration! Everybeast cheered then the abbot strolled back to his duties.Bell was so excited and so many questions,What was the name of that early spring season?What sortof things would there be to eat? And would she be able to taste test anything(surely bellow had the same thoughts?)then she began to dig into her fith bowl of shrimp 'n' hotroot soup made by skipper.OOC:I am leaving the abbot for anyone who needs him or wants him and anyone can be him!Also nightfire just a suggestion do you want to wait for redwall to meet you half way to the north to have the adventure?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Nightfire

OOC: Sure, if you want.  It's your desicion, because it's your RPG. Zara and her band is going to strike south tomorrow, and they can accidentally bang into the Redwallers if you want.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

winifred

OOC:Ok I'm thinking Aida can meet her sister(I just entered)and bell is looking for some reletives
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Skipper

OOC: maybe i could take the redwallers on a walk and i could take some of my otters with me the we bag into you and is it ok if skipper knows you nightfire like they're friends?

winifred

OOC:sure matey. BIC:juniper was part of nightfire's northland band and she was proud of it she never could be a patient infirmery keeper like her sister aida wanted to be at redwall she wanted to lead the exciting life of adventure and travel and that is just what she did!After the short battle in the north juniper packed up her few belongings for wherever nightfire would lead her band next she had heard something about visiting redwall abbey. She could use a visit to her sister and that friend bell of her's they had been elder dibbuns when she saw them last.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Skipper

OOC:do we have an abbot or abbes and what are they called?

winifred

OOC:father perigreen a mouse open to all (Hows that?)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Skipper

OOC:thats fine
BIC:Skipper strolled over to the abbot and said "i was thinking Farther since it seems like it will be a fine day tomorrow that maybe i could take all the redwallers that want to come on a picnic into mossflower"

winifred

BIC:that would be fine skip! Also as my nameday celebration is tomorrow can we have it out there?
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Skipper

Skipper laughed and replyed "that would be grand father, ill get my crew to help organise the picnic" he bowed slightly and left shouting out orders to his crew

winifred

BIC:father abbot still was getting used to being called father abbott he was quiet young and fun loving and hated being adressedas someone important!Ok everyone he said in the kitchen start your avittlen for the picnic feast tomorrow.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Nightfire

OOC: People, Nightfire no longer leads the band in this RP!!! Quit saying it's her band! Zara is the leader of the band now!